• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paradise Lost - Official Cinematic Trailer | Gamescom

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Explore themes of retrofuturism, transhumanism, and grief in Paradise Lost, an emotion-driven post-apoc story. Discover the mystery of the underground city hidden in an abandoned Nazi bunker, where Slavic mythology mixes with unusual technology.

Ellery

I like what I see there. It could be one of those games that turn into a hidden gem that has a unique flair to it

Oh, I thought this was about the other Paradise Lost.

3FC626622C0A93615DC109B3320CCED0D9458FEC

It's been a while.

Anyway, I'm interested in this... as long as there's no stealth involved.

Last edited:

nikolino840

Ok...seems boring...and full of glitches...i'm in the 3d chap.

But..is really a walking simulator..you can only walk and there's a tiny number of letter and objects to look

Bartski

Gold Member
ok I've been putting myself to sleep with it this week, literal baby steps...

Unless you're an ultra-slow burn walking simulator fanatic starving to play something as intense as "Everybody's gone to rapture", don't do it.

Or wait till it's 5 bucks on sale, likely soon.

ok I've been putting myself to sleep with it this week, literal baby steps...

Unless you're an ultra-slow burn walking simulator fanatic starving to play something as intense as "Everybody's gone to rapture", don't do it.

Or wait till it's 5 bucks on sale, likely soon.
Everybody's gone to the rapture is legit one of the best narrative driven games I've ever played but that's just me.

Bartski

Gold Member
Everybody's gone to the rapture is legit one of the best narrative driven games I've ever played but that's just me.
sure man, in that case you might wanna give it a shot. In this case case however the story might just not be good enough to make up for some of the issues

Top Bottom