• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacific Drive |OT| Pacific Northwest's Paranormal Vacation

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
ioDBs8O.png

0rwtMAS.png

m2Mm2bV.png

TFRJvbe.png

EAAq1lZ.png
perpAkV.png

LdPGqzZ.png

u95LJhz.png
HNSz5zL.png

SvFMGnc.png
OjtFW7S.png
OqMkip8.png

i6wlt0k.png

4ccm8mc.jpeg

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Game looks pretty cool, will definitely check it out! Thanks for the great OT.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I like what I've played of the demo, but performance is not goon on PC at 4K on a 3080Ti, even with DLSS. There's a lot streaming, traversal and camera stutters. Maybe the demo build is pretty old and release version is better, but I'll wait and see if that's the case. There's still time before Feb 29 to buy the game with 10% discount.

P.S. Sadly, I don't know who gave me the Gold to thank them properly by name. Thank you!🙏:messenger_relieved:

MaKTaiL

Too bad they never released a demo on PS5. Probably because it runs like ass and they would probably lose sales.

Buggy Loop

I liked the demo from steam next fest more than the scores I see so i just wonder now if the game becomes boring or drags on..

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Too bad they never released a demo on PS5. Probably because it runs like ass and they would probably lose sales.
Yeah, from what I've heard, the game runs poorly on the PS5 as well. I don't get it, it's not a gfx powerhouse by any means and yet...

Last edited:

HDM

30fps only on ps5? can somebody confirm?

I just started playing and the game appears to be running at 30 FPS on the PS5.
There are no ‘Video’ performance settings in the options at all

Yeah just played this game for an hour, performance is really quite shit. The 30fps makes it look dreadful with the motion when moving the camera

I can confirm the game runs like shit on ps5 which is a shame considering how fun the game looks..hope they fix it asap or at least we can get a refund because after shy of three hours I can confidently say it's not worth playing in it's current status

Etc etc.

Reave

I’m a framerate guy but honestly, the 30fps on PS5 isn’t too much of a hindrance for me personally.

Top Bottom