• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

I dont get that gif? Whats happening to him?

Whatever it is, it appears to be a very trans-formative process.
OAsHeg8.jpg

FDA7nju.jpg

Naddy

Banned
I think Ps5 can stream data per frame like the UE5 demo, and games that do made for ps5 only from sony will look a gen above anything on XSX.

There will be 2 classes of game visuals next gen.

Do you think 20 TF would of been able to run that UE5 demo at that detail - no.

lol wtf did I just read?

Tiamat2san

lol wtf did I just read?
Same kind of guy who believed the 1080p/ 60fps (120?) that the ps3 was supposed to do.

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
The PS5 legit looks like someone took one of my old poly binders I had in elementary scool in the 80's and tried to set it upright. The sides folded almost exactly like this.
I can fully hear the marketing team selling this to Sony saying " The way the shell archs into a V shape tells the consumer that the PS5 has arrived, V also stands for velocity and the PS5 signifies speed like we've never seen before"

**Barf**

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Already have about 5 ideas based on the PS5 console reveal. Never had more material to work with.

Maybe later on tonight I'll post one. Got to first tidy up and prep my place because yours truly is hosting a BBQ tomorrow! Fuck coronavirus. And by it looks like many people don't care about it either.

That was one fad that lasted about two months.
its like mid winter ( I live in NZ) Christmas!

I'll just post memes relevant to the thread going forward. My last post fell out of the spirit of my better work.

Xbox better supply me some ammunition at their event, because Sony left them a huge opening with what they showed today.

Top Bottom