• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

S SSDfan I just want to say I love you.

AEbJMGw.jpg

Don't waste your time engaging/explaining to him, he's just an angry little troll, shitting up threads wherever he goes. The explanation is probably too complex for him anyway. :pie_roffles:

I'm amazed you guys are struggling with basic maths

Inside the AAA section are 6 games. Half of those aren't AAA games. That equals 3

Get it yet?

WhUwUr2.gif

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
You must really like maths.

here some basic maths:

3.8 > 3.5
52 > 36
12.1 > 10.3
560 > 448
1000 > 825

XBOX POWER KING
You forgot 320 > 256. XSX RAM has 320-bit bus configuration compared to the 256-bit bus configuration of PS5 RAM. BCPack > Kraken, since it compresses better is also another thing.

Lethal01

I don't think anyone says the SSD is irrelevant. They just want to talk about other components of a console that make gaming possible.

I feel like every day I gotta scroll through another conversation beating the dead horse of the SSD because someone tries to find a new reason why the SSD won't matter.

I think on a lot of stuff the xbox is just simply better on a lot of fronts in a way that barely needs discussion. there's not really much to say about the fact it's got a better GPU. Curious to test out bcpack though.

The ssd is just a huge wild card and theres tons to say on how it could play out.

Last edited:

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
I feel like every day I gotta scroll through another conversation beating the dead horse of the SSD because someone tries to find a new reason why the SSD won't matter.

I think on a lot of stuff the xbox is just simply better on a lot of front in a way that are barely need discussion. there's not really much to say about the fact it's got a better gpu. Curious to test out bcpack though
Yeah. There is some real great tech being offered from both sides.

Almost want to teleport 2 years from now to see what cool shit developers are going to be churning out.

Lethal01

If you've got a great meme showing the Power King, Xbox Series X, is superior to all other consoles, post it. Otherwise go back to the PS5 circle jerk and write your love sonnets to the magic SSD.

I actually fucked up and only posted here cause I had too many tabs open and thought I was posting in the discussion thread...

But, since I'm back....
Did you hear that the $1500, 27GB/s pc ssd get blown away by the PS5 SSD!?!?!
SONY GO VIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 🏎🔥🔥🔥❎, yada yada, bla bla.

There, now I can't slip up again, laters guys have fun.

Last edited:

Frederic

Banned
Virtual ssd memory 👍🤗 3.8ghz 👍 12 teraflops👍😍 but 16gb👎👎👎 and if i hear 16gb again im gonna lose my mind.

Playstation probably saw that 16gb weakness and now are ready to show their 24+gb ps5 it might be why they are confident of revealing the whole architecture tomorrow.

Sony: "Why go first, when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?"

Kaz Hirai puts the ball in Microsoft's court.
Kaz Hirai knew.

PS5 the strongest console confirmed.

About fuckin time. 20gb of ram or bust

What if PS5 is weaker with 10-11TFs but have 20GB RAM?
MS let open a big RAM moment to Sony spoil again.

I do actually think PS5 will have more ram, i think 16gb and 4 the OS.
Even if PS5 is less powerful, i'm sure some of you will do some cazy calculations to make PS5 'more powerful' anyway :messenger_beaming:

giphy.gif

so fucking true.

Top Bottom