• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

Mista

Banned
SgL2w9b.jpg

7 years, 7 long years of shit posting and thread derailing, and you dont want to go hard on them?. Most of the usual suspects are too scared to even show up on the forum today, on the day of the big 'PS5 reveal' lol.

Nowhere to be seen..cats missing in action 🤭🤭

Payback is a Mofo, What goes around comes around..7yrs of shitposting by Delusional unit.

Damn feels good now 🤜🔥🤛 we got 5-7yrs on lock.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Xbox Series X
Superb handling
Best performance in its class
Feature rich
Engine can perform at peak HP at all times

usd00bmc931a021001.png

Sony PS5
It can you from point A to point B
Surprisingly has a top notch Bose 16 speaker 3D audio system
Record time getting kids and groceries in and out of the van
Engine can be supercharged, but only when nothing else is turned on
open-hatch.jpg

Last edited:
Isnt this the same thing that happened when the XboX, no compromises, 4k - 60 was revealed and how did they go? Simple facts, they will get outsold 3-1, again, and Sony and Nintendo have so many properties idle on a shelf, its embarrassing to even put MS in a conversation. In an actual order of relevance to gaming: Sony, Nintendo, Steam and barley in the convo, MS. Thats just facts and can not be disputed.

ZehDon

Gold Member
When the Xbone basically imploded at its reveal, we all pointed and laughed. And rightfully so. And who the hell didn’t enjoy the Banderas memes?

I say have at it. Microsoft’s been eating a shit sandwich for what, six years? They earned a little reprieve.

Hawke502

Isnt this the same thing that happened when the XboX, no compromises, 4k - 60 was revealed and how did they go? Simple facts, they will get outsold 3-1, again, and Sony and Nintendo have so many properties idle on a shelf, its embarrassing to even put MS in a conversation. In an actual order of relevance to gaming: Sony, Nintendo, Steam and barley in the convo, MS. Thats just facts and can not be disputed.
uh, salty

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
"Welcome to Sony head office, let's go for a tour. Let's take the elevator to the second floor where the gaming department is. Watch your step, we just installed the new elevators last week"

"Ok thanks"

Floor 2. Ding!

"Ok, here we are. Gaming. Can I ask you what you think of it so far?"

"Well, we just got out of the elevator, I haven't looked around yet"

"No, I meant the elevator. We just installed our latest Tempest 3D audio speakers in it which makes elevator music the most crisp tunes you'll ever hear"

"Uhhh.... I'll take the stairs back to my car"

"....... But wait...... we just installed stairwell 3D speakers there too!...."

08205703.jpg

This is my 4th console launch. Specs were mostly out there before December 2019.

If AMD testing doc leaked for both consoles, it's 100% going to be relevant to the final console.

I admit I didn't think Sony was going to hit 2.23ghz boost.

Same, always found it crazy people thought something like this could change so late in the game, especially when github was dead on the mark about nearly everything else.

Filippos

Banned

Complete different story bro.
Xbox one x was a midgen refresh.
Now, this is a brandnew generation.
In fact, PS5 doesn’t even support all ps4 games!
Whereas Xbox does. + Xbox 360 and OG Xbox Games.
And what do we know about the PS5 games?
- godfall
- and a few but not all top100 played games.
Xbox will Launch with halo, which is in development since 2015.

Also, ALL multiplatform Games will look and run better on Xbox

So, Yeah. This is a whole different story this time around.

Psykodad

Banned
I think we should wait for software to actually see if they turned it around. Poeple though the xbox one x would turn it around being more powerful and there was no good software to play on it.....
True, but I was talking more about Spencer making Xbox competitive again.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
I smell the fear, the doubt and uncertainty and lack of self esteem of XBX nuthugger people with inferiority complex syndrome here. Bloody idiots can't let the 5 ton FORD pickup go while orangutans are falling ill and down trees because of MS's derainforestation.

Just facts, unless proven otherwise. Do you have any?

That was the same difference last time, as i explained, nothing will change. Sony has the most talented first party studios that do more with less. Heck, look at Nintendo, they dont even have a flop and are killing MS.

Top Bottom