• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC declares war on ‘rim jobs’ in graphic health department memo

Bullet Club

Banned
NYC declares war on ‘rim jobs’ in graphic health department memo

dUtya7D.jpg

NYC’s Department of Health is bending over backwards to warn the public about a whole new threat — “rim jobs.”

The city’s health agency issued graphic guidelines for safe sex practices during the coronavirus pandemic Saturday, and while many were quick to take jabs at the agency for labeling masturbation safer than sex with a partner, most missed the backdoor rim shot.

Yes, the city specifically called out rimming — or using the tongue on the anal rim of another person for sexual pleasure — as particularly dangerous in a jaw-dropping section of the public safety alert.

“Rimming (mouth on anus) might spread COVID-19. Virus in feces may enter your mouth,” the city warned in the section titled, “Take care during sex.”

Eagle-eyed Twitter users, naturally, had a field day with the bizarre bullet point, whipping it into the butt of jokes online.

“The NYC Health Department has a document about sex and coronavirus that includes a statement about rimming,” one person wrote. “‘Stay at least six feet from other people, and be sure not to lick anyone’s anus.'”

“Day 13 of quarantine: my parents read the NYC coronavirus sex guidelines and are now discussing rimming at the dinner table. Need evacuation ASAP,” one person wrote.

Others were shocked the Department of Health didn’t let this particular sex act fall through the cracks — and in fact added it right after the section on kissing.

“The nyc coronavirus sex advice goes from kissing straight to rimming a-s which just goes to show how badly nyc was begging for a plague,” another joked.

Some, however, were impressed that the city poo-pooed the sex act, commonly known as a “rim job,” which is popular with many same-sex partners.

“Important, inclusive, informational. I’m here for this,” one person said.

The Department of Health reiterated advice to observe social distancing to prevent the spread of coronavirus on Saturday, days before the Big Apple became the epicenter of the virus with more than 13,000 cases and as many as 125 deaths from COVID-19.

The agency urged city dwellers to remain 6 feet apart from one another, but the document also offered “some tips for how to enjoy sex and to avoid spreading COVID-19.”

“You are your safest sex partner,” the document read. “Masturbation will not spread COVID-19, especially if you wash your hands (and any sex toys) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after.”

The agency, however, didn’t knock bumping uglies with a virus-free partner or live-in mate.

“The next safest partner is someone you live with,” the document continued. “Having close contact — including sex — with a small circle of people helps prevent spreading COVID-19.”

The document also encouraged seeking out sex in virtual form, including advising sex workers to turn to the web.

“If you usually meet your sex partners online or make a living by having sex, consider taking a break from in-person dates,” the document added. “Video dates, sexting or chat rooms may be options for you.”

So for those looking for rim jobs, best to try a Google search.

Source: NYPost

tabZAjf.gif

Nymphae

Banned
Really? Someone messing with your bumhole? That's pleasurable?

Yes, a tongue on your asshole does feel good. I'm sure some people don't enjoy it like anything, but I don't think the appeal is all that perplexing, it's a sensitive area. What I don't understand is how people actually do it, receiving is one thing, but being the one chowing down on an asshole is another.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
That's disappointing.
They reccomend fucking doggy, but we're not allowed to rim them before inadvertently slipping into their ass?

Going to need to use fingers, but I'm guessing they're not going to love when they realize it was hand sanitizer and not lube.

I love going down on and fingering muff, but outside of occassional anal anything with the ass has been a no go for me, giving or receiving.

Even anal is kind of iffy - fecal bacteria can cause UTIs. So why would I ever want my mouth there? Eww.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Bullet Club threads are wholesome.
It's a pleasurable feeling.
So this is why you like Chun li...
I love going down on and fingering muff, but outside of occassional anal anything with the ass has been a no go for me, giving or receiving.

Even anal is kind of iffy - fecal bacteria can cause UTIs. So why would I ever want my mouth there? Eww.
You are already fucking a hole that has piss, blood and mucus in the first place!

You are already fucking a hole that has piss, blood and mucus in the first place!

Did you guys' girls not shower before sex or something? Or tell you when she was having her period?

Vaginal flora are different from colon flora anyway. To be blunt, a little E. Coli goes a long way towards having a bad time.

Last edited:
It's gross. If a woman started licking my butthole it's over. I think I'd lose respect for her. You know poop comes from there right?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It's gross. If a woman started licking my butthole it's over. I think I'd lose respect for her. You know poop comes from there right?
I'm sure most people know poop comes from their butthole yes.

Top Bottom