• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NX Gamer] Sony PlayStation VR2: Some of the best Games at launch

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

By Michael Thompson

As the flood gates for PSVR2 coverage come off, I have a packed few weeks of dedicated reviews, info and more coming up. With the wealth of over 40 games hitting the launch window and I have been provided review code for a good selection of those, I wanted to offer you a fast look at some of the best games to try out your new headset, both in quality, immersion and also ease of entry if new to the VR space. If you have not taken the plunge for VR as yet, then hopefully this video can help you decide if it works for you or not.

Last edited:

Crayon

Townsman is like Populous?! I can play populous any time.

Can anyone who's played both give a little insight on that? Is it really close?

PanzerCute

Townsman is like Populous?! I can play populous any time.

Can anyone who's played both give a little insight on that? Is it really close?
Never played Populous but it really reminds me of Black and White. It definitely is a God Game. Really loving the game so far, this kind of game is amazing in VR.

And talking about PSVR2 launch, I am more than impressed. If you dont have a quest/PCVR, there is basically 20+ very, very good games to buy. Already have 12 but I really have to force myself not to buy more.

And all these games are past that "30 minutes tech demo" BS that plagues PSVR1. Lots of games with big amount of content now.

Minsc

Gold Member
Never played Populous but it really reminds me of Black and White. It definitely is a God Game. Really loving the game so far, this kind of game is amazing in VR.

And talking about PSVR2 launch, I am more than impressed. If you dont have a quest/PCVR, there is basically 20+ very, very good games to buy. Already have 12 but I really have to force myself not to buy more.

And all these games are past that "30 minutes tech demo" BS that plagues PSVR1. Lots of games with big amount of content now.

And we get Saints and Sinners in about a month - parts 1 and 2, and if you haven't played that there's another big release 20+ hour release (maybe 30+) that you shouldn't miss, gets almost as much mention as the RE games. There absolutely will be no shortage of VR games for anyone new to the field.

PanzerCute

And we get Saints and Sinners in about a month - parts 1 and 2, and if you haven't played that there's another big release 20+ hour release (maybe 30+) that you shouldn't miss, gets almost as much mention as the RE games. There absolutely will be no shortage of VR games for anyone new to the field.
Yep! I didnt have the chance to play the first one on PSVR1 but got it from free on ps+, and really look forward to playing both chapters!
Oh and also Switchback next month!

Top Bottom