• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Game Pass Games

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Don't forget SW Fallen Order comes to EA Play Nov 10. And EA Play comes to Game Pass Ultimate subbers only.

EA Play, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, and more join Xbox Game Pass in November

xbox-game-pass-november-2020-01.jpg

JCK75

What does Android mean? is that Native Android versions of the game or does that just mean Xcloud?

JCK75

I was thinking that but what an odd way to promote Xcloud..
honestly I'm hoping they expand Xcloud to PC's and.. older xbox units.
I'd love to be able to keep using my existing Xbox ONe X to play Series X games on my second TV. (but I guess if gamestream is on Android my Nvidia shields should manage)

AJUMP23

Tetris Effect. Good stuff.

I do have a question about EAPLAY, do I have to get the EAPLAY app on my Xbox, or will those games just show up on my Gamepass app?

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
And there's EA Play.

Definitely want to try Gears Tactics, but a Titanfall 2 replay and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order come first.

I don't know WHAT to play first now. I was going to go with Gears Tactics, but I haven't played Jedi or TF2, plus Gears 5 Series X is like a high quality remaster and it's looking so amazing it's tempting me to play the campaign again. I also REALLY want to play Valhalla at native 4K/60. Tough decision, but great to have so many choices.

It's a good thing "Xbox has NO games" or it would be even more difficult to decide.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I don't know WHAT to play first now. I was going to go with Gears Tactics, but I haven't played Jedi or TF2, plus Gears 5 Series X is like a high quality remaster and it's looking so amazing it's tempting me to play the campaign again. I also REALLY want to play Valhalla at native 4K/60. Tough decision, but great to have so many choices.

It's a good thing "Xbox has NO games" or it would be even more difficult to decide.

FF8 is clearly the right answer. You can punch a Trex and Dolphins fly over your head. LIke...seriously...is this even a question?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Ugh @ some games being xCloud only... how dumb.

edit: Nevermind, just checked and that Gonner 2 game is already on Gamepass and wasn't on xCloud, so this is them adding xCloud support.

Last edited:

Kssio_Aug

I wish they'd remove these "Android" additions, or at least make a different list for XCloud titles.

But for the actual list, I have great interest for EA Play, FF VIII and Gears Tactics.

I just started Knights and Bikes and want to finish it.
Cute and charming game.
Next up probly give Gears tactics a go.
Not so cute and charming game.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Been disappointed in the pc selection but considering I play very few games not surprising. Doubt I’ll re sub once my free one is up. I’ll just buy halo and fable thanks.

Bungie

For all the Hate. I LOVE Gasspass! Been with it since the beta & it keeps getting better. Haven't ran out of games to play with my friends & it's always fun to just try new things out, I've found games I love now because of it.

manfestival

EA Pass is only console??
Also beyond light going to xbox and "android" is just lame. They probably assumed that they would be cannibalizing their own sales through game pass(which certainly would happen). Just seems really lame.

Seems like PC game pass is getting the hard shaft in November.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Why does PC have different games? Irritated EA play doesn't come to PC until December as well.

BTW, everyone needs to download BF 4 on PC in December and boost those player numbers.

Last edited:

FrozenFlame

Yeah.... Now that the PC has the same price as the console, it's really shitty that stuff like Doom Eternal and EA Play gets delayed.

Top Bottom