• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noah's Ark - trailer

Weird.

Edit: I think they should get rid of the weird first-person stuff and just make it some kind of ark management simulator. It’s still a weird premise for a game.

Last edited:
Playway makes some interesting and fun games so why not. Their mechanic simulators are fun as hell and the upcoming Barn Finders game looks like a fun chill game as well.

Thomas Jefferson didn't exclude everything that's supernatural in his version of the Bible. He didn't include the fact that Jesus is the son of a Roman soldier either.

Tesseract

Banned
Post to User's beliefs correlation incalculable.....
tenor.gif

What´s the evidence on that claim anyway?.

An ArmA group I was playing with made a mission where we shot up people trying to cross the southern border. They were armed. Unfortunately Mexico, as a country, collapsed.

It was fun. We even called in mortor strikes and had a Little Bird doing CAS missions.

It played out like CO-OP survival.

Last edited:

lukilladog

Jesus is the romanization of Yeshua. Yeshua a later version of same name given to 'Joshua' (Yehoshua), the spy/soldier/leader who succeeded Moses.

As you can imagine, the name of a legendary Israelite leader was likely a common name among Jews.

I know all of that originated from the greek, but I´m wondering about the roman soldier story.

Top Bottom