• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Indie World announced for April 19, at 9:00 a.m. PT

hollow-knight-silksong-release-date.jpg

beLIEve

Edit: Blasphemous 2 was hype.

Last edited:

HYDE

Banned
Hopefully updates on Nine Sols, Last Faith, Crowsworn, Biomorph, Blasphemous 2 and for the love and finally a stealth release or date…Hollow Knight 2: Silk Song!

StueyDuck

Any one got indie game bingo cards.

Ambiguous race female character
Pink/red/blue/green hair
Mental health
Cooking Sim
Farming Sim
A game about x culture (x being anything that isn't meanie doodoo white people grrr)
Something LGBTQIA2++
"Anime" done by 5 30 something white guys
Bean mouth
Waifu who may or may not be an animal
Creepy visual novel
Metroidvania
Roguelight

Last edited:

twinspectre

I hope there won't be "dramatic","poetry", "furry" , "fightless", "story heavy" games.... Who am I kidding? there will be plenty of shitty games made by shitty developers. These people need to stop making gaming a miserable place, the world already is miserable and boring.

Pink/red/blue/green hair
Mental health
Cooking Sim
Farming Sim
A game about x culture (x being anything that isn't meanie doodoo white people grrr)
Something LGBTQIA2++
Bean mouth
Creepy visual novel
Metroidvania
Roguelight
Center: going to PC/mobile/other plats.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Is this the first time their tweet says "updates on indie games"? I think usually it's just new.

twinspectre

Not my cup of tea. After PS360 era I'm not much into indies.
This because some indies refuse to make games. They would rather make a product about poetry, drama, sadness, shit that has nothing to do with videogames.
Today they will show us garbage.
There's some indies that they know what videogames are, games like Phantom Fury, Wrath: Aeon of Ruins, Sea of Stars.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Pink/red/blue/green hair
Mental health
Cooking Sim
Farming Sim
Something LGBTQIA2++
Bean mouth
Creepy visual novel
Metroidvania
Roguelight
10 mins. You got your bingo cards ready?

Bonus rules if you double down on one option then if there's 5+ games with that same choice you get double points.

I'm going with ambiguous race female character

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Let's do this
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Umbasaborne

Banned

Pink/red/blue/green hair
Mental health
Cooking Sim
Farming Sim
Something LGBTQIA2++
Bean mouth
Creepy visual novel
Metroidvania
Roguelight
Omg so WHOLESOME!!!!!

blacktout

Pretty meh show, as has become the norm for Indie Worlds.

It's cool to finally have a release date for Mineko's Night Market, but given how long it has been in development, I was expecting a shadow drop. Blasphemous II looks awesome, and I loved the original, but we didn't get to see very much of it. I've already forgotten most of the other games shown, they were so generic.

I didn't expect Silksong, because even the original Hollow Knight was big enough for Nintendo to drop during their E3 Direct, so no way they would relegate the sequel to an Indie World, when it's so much more anticipated.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Blasphemous 2 should be good, but I never finished the original, which is a cheap bundle game these days. I’ll wait.

Otherwise meh. Nintendo’s indies are always the family friendly stuff.

SCB3

I didn't expect Silksong, because even the original Hollow Knight was big enough for Nintendo to drop during their E3 Direct, so no way they would relegate the sequel to an Indie World, when it's so much more anticipated.
We may see that as a Xbox thing its launching on Game Pass anyway

Chastten

Banned
Well, there was absolutely nothing in there that excited me in the least. Sad.

I remember having quite a few decent indie games back on Xbox 360. Nowadays, not so much.

Top Bottom