• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo goes bundle crazy(Rumor)

Sagitario

Off-topic:

brownbomber9cb.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

CVXFREAK said:

"To celebrate the overwhelming success of Nintendo's next-generation console, the video gaming giant is releasing a limited edition, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Gamecube Bundle."

Take that xbots.

Incidently, I saw a Metroid Bundle GC at Best Buy the other day. The box is really well done, and since its 99$ with MP and a demo...I dont see why its still on the shelf.

cvxfreak

Comfort_Eagle said:
That sticker is a great way to ruin a nice looking platinum GC!

Isn't that a faceplate?

I guess it doesn't really matter, since faceplates can't be removed for new models anyway.

CVXFREAK said:
Isn't that a faceplate?

I guess it doesn't really matter, since faceplates can't be removed for new models anyway.

Honestly I dont know, It could be a faceplate. I just guessed sticker. Still, it looks horrible on the great looking platinum GC.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
For all those people who are down for the Mario Kart bundle but don't want the red DS, buy it and I'll trade you my platinum one with some cash on the side.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Meanwhile, GameSpot is reporting that the GameCube Mario Party 7 does in fact come with two controllers.

Now: system + MP7 + two controllers = $99 = fucking deal.

Now, make the system white.

Edit:
Oh, well, the two controller thing may have been said before.
But if not - its new for you!

littlewig

Banned
So, was this guy right about the Mario Kart DS bundle?

I don't know if it's been confirmed yetbut there are some pics available now.

daemonic

Banned
littlewig said:

It's confirmed. Was posted today on the NOA press site.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
littlewig said:

Nintendo sent out the press release today.

YakiSOBA

They need to bundle GC + Zelda Twilight Princess when it comes out. People who don't yet own a gamecube (like myself) will have more than enough reason then to pick it up.

I haven't seen listed anywhere that memory cards are included in the GameCube SSBM/Pokémon/MP7 bundles. Is that accurate? Because that would mean A) If I get any for gifts for people I'll have to consider that as an additional purchase, and B)It'll suck for the people who don't realize this and end up with a game they can't yet save.

Top Bottom