• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo announces WiFi plans for Germany (OH YES!!)

Complete (german) text see gamefront.de

The most important thing: Nintendo announces that they'll corporate with Telekom, so that you'll be able to play (free of charge and without timelimit) at 5,500 hotspots in Germany.

Very, very good :D I even have a few hotspots in my ~40k city here. I'm just waiting for hotspots at McDonalds and BurgerKing in my city :D

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Frankfurter said:
Complete (german) text see gamefront.de

The most important thing: Nintendo announces that they'll corporate with Telekom, so that you'll be able to play (free of charge and without timelimit) at 5,500 hotspots in Germany.

Very, very good :D I even have a few hotspots in my ~40k city here. I'm just waiting for hotspots at McDonalds and BurgerKing in my city :D
I'm hungry.

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
I'm still at a bit of a loss as to why Sony didn't try doing this for the PSP. I guess UMD was their USP. Hmm.

as I (or gaming-universe.de) told you a few days ago.

that's a huge and impressing deal for Germany. I have 10 hotspots within 5 kilometres around my work. yay!

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
The day when Nintendo released SSB DS with complete, full blown wifi functionality is the day.. I can't even think of anything. It will be quite a day, however.

Ye, it's cool. 21 hotspots in my city. In nice lil Cafés and Pubs too. Yay!

I just hope they make it work everywhere and for free (no doubt).

Top Bottom