• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier 3: Yoko Taro Reportedly Teases sequel at Concer"R3PENT"

laynelane

I would:

- Remake the Drakengard trilogy into two games (1+2 , 3) so there is a strongest lore connection with Nier

- Ni3R on a different timeline (either a follow-up of Kaine's ending or long past the events of Automata)

I get Automata's trio are popular, but that story has already been told with the perfect conclusion.

It was quite some time ago, but iirc Danjin44 Danjin44 brought up a good point about the Drakengard games (particularly the first one) - it's debatable whether games with those themes and characters would be released today. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see remakes or remasters but only if they're kept intact and not censored.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It was quite some time ago, but iirc Danjin44 Danjin44 brought up a good point about the Drakengard games (particularly the first one) - it's debatable whether games with those themes and characters would be released today. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see remakes or remasters but only if they're kept intact and not censored.
Yeah in todays snowflakes there is no way they bring original Drakengard game without changing entire characters personality and story elements.

Last edited:

laynelane

Yeah in todays snowflakes there is no way they bring original Drakengard game without changing entire characters personality and story elements.

I suspect Drakengard 3 would run into issues too. It's a game full of beautiful women, troubled but strong, so you know how some would react to it. What I wouldn't give for a faithful remaster with all the DLC included, though.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I suspect Drakengard 3 would run into issues too. It's a game full of beautiful women, troubled but strong, so you know how some would react to it. What I wouldn't give for a faithful remaster with all the DLC included, though.
Ooooog yeah it would, especially the way Zero insults lady 4 in the game.…..it gonna trigger lot of snowflakes.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
.…..it goons trigger lot of snowflakes.

Masturbation trigger?

1Vv.gif

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Ooooog yeah it would, especially the way Zero insults lady 4 in the game.…..it gonna trigger lot of snowflakes.
Yeah I'd rather they not touch DOD1 or DOD3. Lots of fucked up shit between Caim and his sister, Manah and Seere, Leonard, Arioch. DOD3 is just as bad for different reasons.

If it's modernized or neutered in any way it isn't Drakengard anymore.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Nier 3. Now with more gacha.

Taro turning into a hack. Make a fucking real game bro.

Top Bottom