• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

Draugoth

Gold Member
F2C_KL3WIAA9mdf

Publisher GameMill Entertainment and developers Ludosity and Fair Play Labs have announced platform fighting game sequel Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in 2023.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will feature more characters, more stages, more modes, a new campaign, full cross-play for all platforms, voice acting for every playable character, new mini-games, improved graphics, and more.

In the new campaign, players will be tasked with stopping Danny Phantom villain Vlad Plasmium from conquering the Nickelodeon universe.

Gameplay across all modes will now include new Supers—ultra-powerful moves that can turn the tides in your favor if used correctly.

Watch the announcement trailer below, via IGN.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Isn't the first one less than 2 years old?

Did this need to happen? Never touched it.

radewagon

Seems like a DLC pack would have been more than enough. They're probably just calling it a sequel to build up hype and capitalize on the abject failure of Multiversus.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Took a chance on the first game and it was pretty meh. I can’t imagine buying the second game, unless the gameplay has radically improved.

MiguelItUp

Who asked for this?
More than I or we know, apparently. They had a pretty dedicated community in the previous game, enough to add content and update quite a bit. It's cool, this looks like it has a bigger budget behind it for sure, I think that also says a lot.

Bridges

Has all the features I wish the first one had (namely crossplay and voice acting).

Still needs Drake & Josh as an Ice Climbers duo

Top Bottom