• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nibris asks, "[Raid over the River] DS - one or two screens?"

GC|Simon

Guns N' Poops said:
They will release something, no doubt. But it's ridiculous how such amateurs with a moreso ridiculous fanboyish statement on their site get attention and hype. From what I have read many Nintendo fans expect Sadness to be the next Eternal Darkness. If this was a project for a non-Nintendo platform, nobody would even give a damn about them.

Why are you guys so pessimistic? You say Nibris is ridiculous. You say RotR DS is ridiculous. You say Sadness is ridiculoes. Maybe RotR DS will suck, maybe Sadness will suck. But give Nibris a chance. Give their games a chance. Each developer began once small. Maybe Nibris is going to be big in business. Maybe they will be for Nintendo a second Rare. Give them a chance! I'm sure, Nibris is going to be a ingeniously developer. Wait up ...

Sorry for my bad English!

Pastry

Banned
GC|Simon said:
Why are you guys so pessimistic? You say Nibris is ridiculous. You say RotR DS is ridiculous. You say Sadness is ridiculoes. Maybe RotR DS will suck, maybe Sadness will suck. But give Nibris a chance. Give their games a chance. Each developer began once small. Maybe Nibris is going to be big in business. Maybe they will be for Nintendo a second Rare. Give them a chance! I'm sure, Nibris is going to be a ingeniously developer. Wait up ...

:lol

Nibris viral marketer?

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
They should just shut the hell up, and get on with whatever they are or aren't doing.

Even if they managed to pull off something good and see it released, they are building up to one almighty backlash. If they had any sense they'd keep a low profile until it's done.

GC|Simon said:

Oh shit they've infiltrated GAF.

koam

drohne said:
that gap between the screens would destroy any serious attempt at a vertical shooter. but even if this was a serious attempt at a game, i'm sure it wouldn't be a serious vertical shooter. the two-screen thing works a treat with pinball, though.

Nah it worked great in metroid pinball.. but yeah this game will never come out so it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom