• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Is Reportedly Coming To PC

Krathoon

I think it is on pc now. I played the Android version. It is a pretty impressive game.
A streamlined MMO.

Yamisan

I think it is on pc now. I played the Android version. It is a pretty impressive game.
A streamlined MMO.
It launched with the mobile game in the us, the pc version however is crap due to making you still download the mobile version to create your account and create your character. It won't allow you to log on before doing so on mobile.

Krathoon

I wonder if you can play it while avoiding the crypto currency.
I assume the game becomes more difficult were you can't run everything on autopilot.

manfestival

It launched with the mobile game in the us, the pc version however is crap due to making you still download the mobile version to create your account and create your character. It won't allow you to log on before doing so on mobile.
Yeah this is true but the PC client isn't all that bad. You do have to create it through the netmarble launcher.

It is the only autobattle game that I have played that can keep my attention and interest. It is basically, the game handles most of the battle and travel for you but you still have to do everything else yourself. World boss/field boss battles are fun and interesting. I think the big thing here is if you are interested in the world and art. If that piques your interest then this is a pretty cozy title that doesn't give you the FOMO for forward progression that other games try to foment.

Top Bottom