• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
predbear.gif

NYR

The Capitals will not win another game in this series. Feel free to bookmark this post too. :)
Don't say shit like this. Series is really close, Caps are an amazingly resilient team, they were in this game just as much as the Rangers were.

Filth

IM INSANELT DRUNK FROM WATCHING RAANGERS GAME AT THE BAR FUCK YES TRIPLE OVERTIME AHHAHA NYES GABORIK I KNOW IM LATE BUT FUCK IT!!!!

Clydefrog

Tonight's game is so pivotal :-O

I expect the Blues to win unless Quick can steal it like he did against Vancouver in game 3

Any word on Pietrangelo?

That sucks for the Caps. If they don't win Game 4 I see it ending in 5. If they win then they could probably take the series.

I think the Blues can take one game in LA but they won't win the series.

That sucks for the Caps. If they don't win Game 4 I see it ending in 5. If they win then they could probably take the series.

I think the Blues can take one game in LA but they won't win the series.

I just dont see how the Caps can win 3 out of the next 4. I really hope I am wrong but I think last night was a game they had to have.

PhatSaqs

Banned
I think the Rangers are a tougher team to beat then the Bruin this year. Henrik is playing better the Thomas was, and the Rangers D is the best in the playoffs.
Can't argue with that but the Caps are going toe to toe with them so far. It's not like they are overmatched at all. Saturday is pivotal though. I only ask no more games like last night lol.

Cake Boss

Banned
Can't argue with that but the Caps are going toe to toe with them so far. It's not like they are overmatched at all. Saturday is pivotal though. I only ask no more games like last night lol.

Sens werent overmatched either, but the Rangers somehow keept getting timely goaltending and scoring.

Henrik is in damn near god mode despite losing 5 games so far. Their defense is outstanding. Anderson and Holtby were/are playing just as good. Damn shame we had to face them so early in the playoffs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why did I hear James Duthie on the radio state he doesn't like overtimes in the playoffs and would want them to go to 4 on 4?

~Kinggi~

Banned
Amazing. Is it as crazy as that scene throughout?

Yes and no. That scene is by far the most wtf out-there. There may be like, one other. Its basically a kinda gross-out b-horror movie about kids vacationing in a Cabin.

You should watch it if you are into that stuff. Its not exploitation like the Hostel movies.

Top Bottom