• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
No that was a horrible mistake that made me angry. Why the fuck would I buy PS5 if the game releases on PC.
Thanks god that was a mistake. The fanboy in me is now in peace. 😌
dont believe their lies.

thats not a mistake that just happens. someone was told to put together that screen. they were told demon souls will be on PC and other consoles.

this is just sony lying again after the insane backlash.

MistBreeze

Why do they always do this? If you care more about the competitor, you will never be a leader. That tweet reeks of insecurity.

Aron is so insecure and rgardless he know series x will not compete with ps5 no matter what specially in these prices and all these games he listed will not be quality like ps5 games cross gen or not

DeepSpace5D

Wow so I guess Sony really do want the PS4 to outsell the PS2, eh?

I thought the generation was pretty much over from a first-party standpoint after Ghost of Tsushima and TLoU: II. Turns out PS4 owners are just getting warmed up with Miles Morales and Horizon: Forbidden West on the way.

Rudius

havent you heard 1000s times in here that cross gen game means that game will be held back and it is not truly next gen? Or is it only applicable to xbox titles? I always confuse this.
It is bad for both, as it won't allow for the full utilization of the new hardware, specially the SSD.

Also, Xbox One would have sold more if it had true exclusives.

kyliethicc

See her from the back. Vents galore.

13Beody.png

ErRor88

Your posts are basically you defending Xbox against all, who you fooling with that to be impartial?

I assume you need a hug... :pie_hugging

Also, I post Xbox stuff because for the last 3000 pages everyone was shitting on Xbox and it turns out Sony is doing the same shit...

Enjoy gaming.

RaySoft

Aron is so insecure and rgardless he know series x will not compete with ps5 no matter what specially in these prices and all these games he listed will not be quality like ps5 games cross gen or not
He is calling out Sony's "We believe in generations" one-liner.
Rightfully so, but it's just so... cringy. Show some class. You have a great product of your own, believe in it, or no-one else will either.

Neo Blaster

so the only difference between MS and sony strategy with next gen is that MS were honest earlier
Well, MS talked about leaving no one behind, but a lot of those trailers they showed didn't have Xbox One on them, just XSX and PC.

Sony talked about believing in generations and exploring next gen features, just to come and say MM and HFW are crossgen.

Which one is the worst?

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
image0.png

Let's nip this FUD into the bed, shall we?

99% BC is very good. Hopefully, an event with UI showcase/BC showcase/hardware teardown is in the works.
Nice.

Hope this is actually with increased CPU/GPU speed and better perf and not downclocks personally.

icerock

Hate the guy but he's right on this one

Did you miss the follow up tweet where he's asking for folks to apologize to Greenberg? The same Greenberg who is re-tweeting fake next-gen exclusive count being higher on Xbox than PlayStation?

Penello is full of shit, always has been. It's just persecution complex flaring up again, for the hardcore, Sony are being taken apart for their misleading messaging about "generational break" only to make two of their biggest games in first year cross-gen. Believe me, their strategy of price hike, and chaining couple of big tentpole releases to PS4 is not being "embraced" by anyone.

As for the console exclusive stuff, that shit sucks. No matter who does it, be it MS or Sony. It's just fanboys scoring brownie points and adding one number in their prestigious list columns. Frankly, it makes zero impact on ones' ability to enjoy the game. Sony have just locked down bigger exclusive stuff, they are only being "embraced" in the sense, it makes the choice of opting for PS5 easier compared to the Series S and X. At the core of it, timed exclusivity is still a load of bollocks.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
A friend of mine here in the U.S. walked into his local Gamestop and put in his pre order for Playstation 5. $50 deposit in store of course.

12Dannu123

I'm at this point too. If Sony were smart they could've made these game for the PS5 ONLY and made it streamable to PS4's via PSNOW. It wouldn't hold back PS5 and they'd get more PSNOW subs. But Sony have been shown to be literal retards.

PSNow is limited to only 19 countries. So using PSNow is unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom