• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Codename Spotted: Keystone

When we're talking stick here, are we talking Chromecast/Fire TV type stick? Cause yeah, that'd be kickass if that's what it was. Mini console for a low price!

//DEVIL//

show me a PC with these specs at this form factor, that runs this quiet and doesnt cost more than 1000,-

obviously it's called pc
Hey I never said it’s cheap lol . But an Xbox with windows 11 fully running is a pc . If MS finds it to sell an upgraded version of Xbox that has windows in it. I can assure you it won’t cost 500$ either lol.

Xbox Series SS?

cjCP2EB.gif

freefornow

Gold Member
KEYSTONE, by definition, is the central part of a system on which all else depends.
Could be "something"? or be nothing more than ammunition for a clever gif.

Series Key.
Anyone seen the Netflix series with the Keys? I caught part of an episode where they put the key in the back of the head and go inside the mind.

Neilg

I am in for the streaming stick. Sub for 4 months to play starfield and then back to the PS5. Everybody wins I think?

It's definitely in their best interest to get something like this out before Bethesda drop the big ones. Their games sell like hotcakes and a low barrier for entry will mean everyone with half decent internet will be playing.

Last edited:

ManaByte

I am in for the streaming stick. Sub for 4 months to play starfield and then back to the PS5. Everybody wins I think?

It's definitely in their best interest to get something like this out before Bethesda drop the big ones. Their games sell like hotcakes and a low barrier for entry will mean everyone with half decent internet will be playing.
Or, you know, you can just buy an Xbox.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Hopefully now with a new os that is not windows 10/11.
Microsoft will never give up on DirectX this is, if not a whole new console, then the Win11 NXE for whatever big software update Microsoft is bringing next

He said as we find out Keystone is Vulkan based after id begged Microsoft to let them run idTech under Vulkan on the Series consoles.

kyoji

Sources tell me this is the new xbox ‘complete’ edition now featuring a VRR TV bundled in with every purchase.

My source is Riky Riky

tanners

Neo Member
Come on guys,i bet this is a revison of the series x/s if it do exist.
After the fall of the Stadia, I don't think anyone will treat streaming game console as an good idea.And steam deck was not test by all the major market yet.
series x pro are unlikely too,it won't pop anytime soon since chip shortage etc.
I'm not sure it is just a board revision or silm version yet,But we'll see.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Ironically a Streaming stick would probably sell more.
I would bet large sums of money you're right and this is the streaming stick which would be incredible.

My wife and I travel a lot and would love to be able to take gaming with me via a stick like device

Top Bottom