• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New UNIEL announced at EVO; launches early 2020; "nearly a thousand balance changes and new moves"

The full title is Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] Source at Gematsu.

This was leaked earlier in the year via Taiwanese ratings for Playstation 4 and Switch, but up to this point no official confirmation or details have been offered. Seems like a victory lap for the old engine before they move on to something else.

The next installment in the Under Night In-Birth 2D fighting game saga is coming to North America. Developed by acclaimed 2D fighting game studio French Bread, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] will feature a new playable character (Londrekia) and updates to the game which include nearly a thousand balance changes and new moves. A demo of the game will be available at special events.
under-night-in-birth-exelate-screenshot-05-ps3-us-24feb15

Last edited:
Waiting for HD editions of melty blood and Arcana Heart too
That'd be wonderful, but I'm suspicious that both games will be dustbin material for all time. I cherish my copies of those.

Then again, Psikyo's The Fallen Angels is getting a modern port, so anything is possible.

Top Bottom