• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Seven Deadly Sins Game Announced

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A new game based on The Seven Deadly Sins has been revealed by developer Netmarble. The Seven Dead Sins: Origin is currently in development for PC, consoles, and mobile devices. According to Gematsu, the game will feature an open-world for players to explore, and will feature a new protagonist. However, the game will also feature a number of playable characters from the manga and anime that inspired it, including Meliodas, Merlin, and more. Unfortunately, very few details have been revealed about the game, as of this writing. Hopefully, Netmarble won't keep fans waiting too long for more information!

Banned
yo what? why does this look so fucking good out of nowhere? Anime adaptations are usually pretty trash, but this honestly looks great...

I am interested even tho I don't really watch the show

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I watched the show but I'm not exactly big fan, I'm much more fan of One Piece and recently Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai when it comes to Shōnen shows.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Beverly Hills Ok GIF by FOX TV

dottme

I'm betting it's going to looks like Marvel Future Revolution which is also from net marble I think.

Top Bottom