• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New research shows how poor sleep damage your health

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually sleep 6-7 hours a night during the week, i work part time in the mornings and have am classes

but on the weekend i try to sleep 8-9 hours, feels good man

and whoever said "fuck you" for taking a nap, naps are so relaxing B^)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Makes sense. When I have a shitty sleep schedule I don't function well at all, but when I get into a good sleeping routine, I feel like I can do anything.
really? A good night of sleep (in this case the supposed 8 hours) never does anything substantial for me. I'm mostly fully functional between 4-8 hours asleep regardless of whichever spectrum I hit at that range.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21572686

Well, this sucks for all insomniacs out there :p
Yeah, this really sucks for me. I'm suffering some pretty bad insomnia for awhile now. I'm getting about 6 hours max a night, with a lot of nights only around maybe 3-4 hours. I don't know what to do as I currently have no money to buy OTC sleeping meds and I don't have health insurance.

Edit: Should mention I don't sit up on a computer or anything like that but rather lie in bed, tossing and turning but awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom