• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Naruto game on XSX has a settings to block XSS players in online multiplayer.

gokurho

RXBZlS0.jpg

What is xbox parity requirements?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Are we sure they don't mean One X ? There's a dedicated PS4 Pro column but not a One X and the specs (1440p/30) seem to match Pro.

DISREGARD

Last edited:

graywolf323

Are we sure they don't mean One X ? There's a dedicated PS4 Pro column but not a One X and the specs (1440p/30) seem to match Pro.
they listed One X for resolution so presumably it’s running the same frame rate just at a higher res than the One S, it’s exactly the same as PS4 Pro (which did not have a separate column, I’m not sure what you’re talking about)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
they listed One X for resolution so presumably it’s running the same frame rate just at a higher res than the One S, it’s exactly the same as PS4 Pro (which did not have a separate column, I’m not sure what you’re talking about)

oh ok, One X is merged in the One line.

I didn't see it.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member

DISREGARD
Doubtful, this seems to be a FPS thing, if you choose to play at 60 fps, it means, in order to preserve sync in a fighting game, you have to lower the fps of the faster machine.
So it's more of an option to "only match with other 60 fps machines"

Eotheod

They also have it for PS5 playing with PS4. What a strange setting, why not just dynamic the resolution to adhere to a 60fps frame rate?

Larxia

What I get from this is that there still won't be crossplay... :messenger_crying:
I was really hoping for this game to have both crossplay and rollback netcode, because Storm games have always been HORRIBLE online. Full of lag, crazy latency (like a whole second), barely playable most of the time or even completely unplayable sometimes.

This was the chance to finally have a Storm game with a proper online and large active playerbase.
If the online is still as bad as in the previous games, then I really don't see the point in this collection.

"30 FPS plebs can FUCK RIGHT OFF"

I mean OK, so PS5 users can block PS4 users. Different generations, whatever.

But XSeX users blocking XSeS users? Aren't those consoles in the same gen? LMAO

When the peasant's have their own sub class system :D

All jokes aside. In though the XSS also had an ssd. So loading times would be the same would they not?

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Wait WHAT?

So Xbox Series X users can choose to fuckoff Series S users, is that it? 🥲

🤣

What a great way to fuck both consoles at once! 🥹

Well, it's not like there's a huge fighting community in Xbox, and there's a lot more Series S than Series X...and when the Series X aristocracy decides to block those grimy peasantS...

dx8at9t.gif

Helloooo??? Anyooone?? 😐

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Wait WHAT?

So Xbox Series X users can choose to fuckoff Series S users, is that it? 🥲

🤣

What a great way to fuck both consoles at once! 🥹

Well, it's not like there's a huge fighting community in Xbox, and there's a lot more Series S than Series X...and when the Series X aristocracy decides to block those grimy peasantS...

dx8at9t.gif

Helloooo??? Anyooone?? 😐

Why should my online gameplay be effected because some peasant decided to buy a shitty console that can only do 30FPS?

If this was PC just because some Russian on a potato can only do 30 FPS should not mean my computer should be locked to that to play with them, which is why I have a huge advantage at 240FPS.

I mean yes I'm sure the devs could take time to solve this issue, but as this is a series S issue and as you pointed out no one cares for fighting games on xbox so why waste an interns time trying to fix it when they could be getting me coffee?

It's what they call opportunity cost.

Last edited:
Tbf I think this is more a developer issue, there is no way thay the S can't do 60 if the resolution was dropped, street fighter manages it.

Top Bottom