• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

Garou

Nice surprise in the mailbox.

zQ9aKAy.jpg

wickfut

Banned
These arrived earlier..

WBBwIB.jpg

That's 5 pairs of trainers within in a month, I need to slow down.

Also bought a Tern D24 bike, a Y3 rucksack and a new front tooth! :)

Chairhome

My experience was the following:

Pre-order in October/November for December 26 release. Charged full amount on pre-order.

December 26 rolls around, no update. Get a FedEx tracking number on the 28th or so, figure things are just slow after the holidays. No big deal, I'm in no rush.

Days go by, and the tracking page never sees an update. Email them, they assure me it's gone out and that FedEx is just being lazy.

More time goes by, still no movement. Call PayPal, tell them the situation, they give me a provisional credit while they "investigate".

Email Nin-Nin again, tell them I'm disputing the payment and that I know they simply provided me a tracking number for a package that doesn't actually exist (they just printed the label for the number and gave it to me, never put it on a box to ship it out). Two days later, they tell me they shipped it out with a new tracking number. I never received that one, either.

PayPal tells me that there's nothing they can do and they take back my provisional credit. Since I paid with a debit card, my bank wasn't able to help me either.

TL;DR - Always use a credit card when buying shit online and research your retailers with experienced buyers. It was an expensive mistake I made.
:-(. Sorry you had to deal with that, I'm going to give them til next week before I start disputing. I would be so pissed though.

Nice, hope someone puts out a tracklisting soon

Needlecrash

Did you get a notification from Club Nintendo stating when they were going to ship it out? I registered both my Smash copies but haven't received notifications back from them; only that it was going to be shipped out sometime this month.

Garou

Nice, hope someone puts out a tracklisting soon

Tracklist is out already: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns...otion/Soundtrack-CD/Soundtrack-CD-937171.html

EDIT: It seems the tracklist in Japan is slightly different, here we have "The Mysterious Murasame Castle" among others which are not included there.

Did you get a notification from Club Nintendo stating when they were going to ship it out? I registered both my Smash copies but haven't received notifications back from them; only that it was going to be shipped out sometime this month.

There is no mail, but if you log into Club Nintendo, under the "Ordered Goods"-List, they show the day the CD was sent out.

Jinaar

I went into Futureshop to get a Wii U White Controller. I walked out with the left most console there.
C8qa8zX.jpg

Also picked up a WiiU earlier this month. It's not like the others.

Local supermarket is having a fire sale on older games. My backlog is already a quagmire but I just can't resist a sale ;-;. I have no idea if I will ever play these things. Maybe I'll give each a quick spin this weekend while I still have my PS3 hooked from playing KH2.5.

(pardon the shitty Vita camera :3)

4p7pk6C.jpg

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection for 5€. Seems to have all the DLC and a HD version of the 3DS (?) game+demo of LoS2. I remember that this is the game Kojima was hyping. Never played a 3D Castlevania before. My experience with the series limit to Super Castlevania IV and Dracula X Chronicles.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 for 5€
. I remember there being some outrage for this game and overall getting destroyed by the fans?

Lollipop Chainsaw ''Nordic Edition'' for 5€. I really don't get these nordic editions that SE has been doing also. Apparently it includes ''5 exclusive skins''. Exclusive my ass I bet. I remember this getting mixed reactions. Dumb fun probably.

The Darkness 2 Limited Edition for 5€. I have no idea about this game but the shiny limited cover begged to be picked up. Never played the first one.

Sorcery for 1(!)€. My mind was blown by both the price and the fact that Sorcery is a PS Essential. Did this game really actually sell some copies? I don't even have my move controller anymore but I'll prolly buy another one one of these days.

There were a ton of great games on sale for 360 and Wii but I don't own the former and I'm not going to hook the latter up in forseeable future.

Needlecrash

Got some new stuff this month. There were some things that I didn't post last month but it's here now.

I picked Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late, Spindash (digital copy), Triforce of Bass, Club Needlemouse and the White Smash Controller at MAGFest last Saturday. I got the SFIV stick from a fellow GAFer and modded it with Seimitsu PS-15 buttons and an LS-56-01 joystick. The Keyboard is a Unicomp Model M (buckling spring keyboard) and I wound up selling the Hayabusa stick since it wasn't to my liking. Also, I racked up 28 wins using Sean in 3rd Strike at MAGFest last Saturday...with the Forward button not working. I have no idea how I pulled that off but I was on that cab for a least an hour.

fe3D1FK.jpg

XT9T42D.jpg

zmMdJH6.jpg

lf7dVX0.jpg

0GGDcuH.jpg

CtR6VD1.jpg

Mhgppzi.jpg

rg1fqNo.jpg

deroli

I had quite a buying spree the last few weeks, I've never bough as many CDs and game downloads (Steam excluded) in such a short span:

dsc_0339t4r4o.jpg

Destroy Rock & Roll is my favorite album, I just never happened to buy it... I had to catch up on this. Sacrebleu is a used copy from ebay. Very happy with all those albums.

dsc_03421uojx.jpg

These CDs arrived yesterday. Three box sets and a couple of single records. Daft Punk's Discovery was inexcusably absent in my collection. I don't really appreciate Homework (come at me!), but it was bundled with Discovery and thus basically free.

dsc_0344f0ok6.jpg

A book about Disco music and 5 Vita games + an 8gb card. Will sell the memory card probably to fund the 64gb card.

2015-01-25-202647sdebg.jpg

Hohokum + Guacamelee for the Vita

screenshot_2015-01-30psohv.png

Several Android games. I'm especially looking forward to play 80 Days. Sounds like the perfect game for my daily commute.

pariah164

Thanks B&N, you just love finding ways for me to spend money.

Kill Bill is one of my favorite movies, so when I saw these, I immediately snatched them up.

Also got NepReb 2, but that was a digital download and the screenshot didn't come out. Just take my word for it.

Just picked these up at Goodwill for $1.99 each, all complete:

-Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PlayStation 2)
-Jak 3 (PlayStation 2)
-NBA Street Vol. 2 (PlayStation 2)
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (PlayStation 2)

Top Bottom