• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

So why the fuck is Doc Rivers playing Paul Pierce 22 minutes against the fucking Suns? I thought you brought him in to have some factor in the playoffs. WTF.

Dizzan

MINI Member
2 games that everyone is watching where 1 player is just throwing up as many shots as possible because they know it's what we want to see. Only one is way more entertaining than the other.

Watching this final Kobe game is tough. I feel for his teammates who seems to be there just to feel a 5-man team on the court. I dunno but I believe nobody aside from Kobe attempted to shoot more than 10 times as of right now.

Why feel bad? They aren't playing for anything. Kobe is going to Kobe. I bet Kobe is probably playing his heart out and all those young guys are there witnessing the end of, probably, their idol's career. Let that man shoot as much as he wants.

nillah

Banned
If it was against Detroit's starters, I would agree. The fact is, the Cavs bench is ranked 28th this year and often lose leads when starters sit.
Often not always. Ty Lue has been alternating the depth chart for chemistry purposes heading into the playoffs. Teams going to be a handful to contain. I wish the Pistons and anyone else best of luck, some bullshit calls tonight that won't be forgotten

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
holy shit he just got hot

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom