• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My tag makes me look like a moron

How's my tag look?

• You look like a jackass

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • You're fine

Votes: 43 37.7%

• Total voters

Banned
Thanks for the gold Kuranghi! You're the best!

Sign Language Schizophrenia GIF by Sign with Robert

anthony2690

Banned
I listen to a lot of rock playlists on services and there must be a law where the same 5 RCHP songs have to be added if the playlist is in the rock genre.

It's like how there's a law to add Happy by Pharrel if the playlists is in the "vibes" category.
I feel like I haven't heard that song in forever either thankfully.
Then again, I only listen to whatever is on the radio at work, as I never listen to the radio otherwise.

Last edited:

Jennings

I don't know anything about any of your topics except this one, but I can understand how a poster might dislike a tag assigned to them. Hopefully one day you'll either come to embrace your tag or do something so monumental than you earn one much more to your liking.

In the meantime...

VN1X

Banned
C'mon mods my topics aren't that crappy. I like Gears, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Forza and video game graphics analysis.

I'm just a humble folk. My favorites song is Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers too. I'm likeable
Unlikable fuck.

Reported.

Kuranghi

I do wish I could change my tag, GBAtemp lets me do it :(
I wanna change it to "the one random 16 year old in a forum filled with people who are more than twice his age"
Or better yet, "the one immature kid who makes too Many threads"

Cool story! Please PM me pictures of your female 17 year old friends in those new pants every girl/woman wears, I believe they are called "ass-blasters".

Unless the age of consent isn't 16 in your country, in that case send photos of your 18 year old friends.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
I wouldn’t think too much of it, it’s fun that you have a unique tag at all. At least it shows you’re active and make threads. Doubt people on here will take it literally.

At the time of my post he only has 83 posts and he has been here since October of 2021. That's not what I would consider to be "active".

Top Bottom