• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My tag makes me look like a moron

How's my tag look?

• You look like a jackass

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • You're fine

Votes: 43 37.7%

• Total voters

Droxcy

waterboy-we.gif

Winter John

Gold Member
That's nothing. I had a mod tag calling me a kiddie fucker. So I had some fun and leaned into it because why not? Anyways, they pussied out and removed the tag with some lame excuse about it being temporary. Like when has anyone ever had a temp tag? I ain't mad but you know after being called a pedophile it seems only fair that I should've at least got to choose my replacement tag - Wu Tang Is For The Children.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This seems like a party, I actually find my tag hilarious because it makes me look like such a jackass. Can't help but giggle.

Make it worse mods.
Careful what you do wish for. They may just remove everything in the tag except 'report me.' ;)

Crayon

That's nothing. I had a mod tag calling me a kiddie fucker. So I had some fun and leaned into it because why not? Anyways, they pussied out and removed the tag with some lame excuse about it being temporary. Like when has anyone ever had a temp tag? I ain't mad but you know after being called a pedophile it seems only fair that I should've at least got to choose my replacement tag - Wu Tang Is For The Children.

I miss back when every third tag was about sucking dick. A pedo tag is truly from another time, though. I bet I would remember it if I saw it again.

Winter John

Gold Member
I miss back when every third tag was about sucking dick. A pedo tag is truly from another time, though. I bet I would remember it if I saw it again.

Yeah the place was more free rolling in them days which I liked better. There was all kinds of fun shit. I guess what happened was it got toned down since more people joined and probably clogged up the report system.

Crayon

Yeah the place was more free rolling in them days which I liked better. There was all kinds of fun shit. I guess what happened was it got toned down since more people joined and probably clogged up the report system.

I loved it, too. It was known as a bit of an Internet pit, though. And it was, which was awesome. The crowd skewed younger than now, too.

I had never laughed so hard and so often on a forum as I did back then!

MarkMe2525

I for sure thought the hand full of "bender" avatar would have gotten me one by now but I have some how managed to fly below the radar.

Top Bottom