• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

MiKeD

Banned
Ballgame. INdians finally win again. Vinnie had me worried there for a minute, there's still something off with him.

Ballgame. INdians finally win again. Vinnie had me worried there for a minute, there's still something off with him.

Bullpen is not the strength we once thought it is. Perez we knew was messed up for a while. Would like a few moves for pitching coming up here.

sangreal

fuckingmets.gif

MiKeD

Banned
Bullpen is not the strength we once thought it is. Perez we knew was messed up for a while. Would like a few moves for pitching coming up here.

Agreed. Also, even though Kluber and Zach have been pretty solid most of the games they started in (Zach especially), they really have get deeper into games. Same with Ubaldo actually, but after that horrendous start, I'm happy whenever he's not giving up 5 or so runs before the 5th. But damn, is it a joy to watch Masterson pitch this year, or what.

Swing and a miss he struck him out! And the ballgame is over!

LaTroy Hawkins strikes out Hafner to end it, and the Mets win the game 9-4! Two hits apiece for Murphy/Buck/Byrd/Davis (HR for Byrd), Hefner pitches 6 innings and gets his first win of the year. Mets win their 4th in a row and win the season series against the Yankquis.

Series concludes tomorrow with Dillon Gee vs. Vidal Nuno.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man oh man. What does it take to get Yost fired, a riot?

The reason Yost still has his job is because hes a convenient whipping boy for the fans. Their problems go so much deeper than that.

Their entire team is constructed of massively overhyped and underachieving players. Moose + Hosmer have been the worst pair of young players in all of baseball. Seriously awful, probably the worst corner IF in all of baseball.

He's not blameless, though. As soon as Crow gave up the Beltran solo shot, he should have pulled him. Every single night it's something stupid from Ned.

But you're right, firing Ned is just one thing on a list I'd like to see before morning, including but bit limited to:

-fire Ned, replace him with anyone... George Brett for all I care
-fire hitting coach Jack Maloof replace him with last year's Kevin Seitzer
-DFA Frenchy, use David Lough
-send Moose to AAA to get his swing back
-lose Getz
-stick a hose in Rex's mouth
-tear down the Arch and throw it in the river
-shoot Dayton Moore out of a catapult
-scrub the K with bleach
-fuckfjhffvhhfd

Top Bottom