• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Missing Final Fantasy titles are still coming to Game Pass

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
A Microsoft spokesperson told TrueAchievements, "As we announced at X019, we are excited to bring the Final Fantasy franchise to gamers with Xbox Game Pass. We have done so throughout 2020 and will continue to do so in 2021 and beyond. We look forward to announcing specific launch dates for more Final Fantasy titles in the future."

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
"Please be excited"

Seriously though, these games are great and I've personally bought them anyway so I don't personally care. But X, X-2, XII, and the XIII trilogy will all be great gets for Game Pass when it eventually happens.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Maybe I'll give 13 and it's sequels a try again. I couldn't stomach it the first time through, but I hear Lightning returns is actually not bad.

Hasn't everything from VII onward (excluding XIV) already come to Xbox?

I assume this means I - VI. Hopefully, it's not ports of the PS1 versions that have loading and music issues. Ideally, they'll port the GBA and PSP versions.

Kagey K

Banned
Hasn't everything from VII onward (excluding XIV) already come to Xbox?

I assume this means I - VI. Hopefully, it's not ports of the PS1 versions that have loading and music issues. Ideally, they'll port the GBA and PSP versions.
It’s a mistake in the title. It should read still coming to Xbox Game Pass.

Top Bottom