• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Microsoft is making the Xbox Series X Mini Fridge Official.

MachRc

Mar 19, 2021
yes F'king bots...

would have been a great gag christmas gift.
will still try to get one..but this makes me not want to try

• Triggered
  • LOL
Reactions: phaedrus and Pantz

ZoukGalaxy

Oct 3, 2017
yes F'king bots...

would have been a great gag christmas gift.
will still try to get one..but this makes me not want to try

Modern society is truly sick, I mean, scalp everything and make profit with ZERO work preventing normal people to buy a product for normal usage.
Don't tell me there is work to script everything, there is NOT. These people are a cancer and are just LAZY to get a true work like everybody. They are just abusing a system.

Fuck them all. They can DIE.

Die Slow The Princess Bride GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Comfortgel

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Dec 5, 2017
Microsoft decided to make the Xbox Series X Mini Fridge Real.

What started as a viral meme became a life-size reality when we created the world’s first-ever, fastest, and most powerful Xbox Series X Fridge, a 6-foot, 400 pound, 1:1 scale replica of our beloved console.

Press release guy doesn't know what 1:1 means.

• LOL
Reactions: phaedrus and Jemm

Flintty

Apr 24, 2014
UK
Fucking scalpers. I should have seen this coming and got in early.

I wanted it for the cave but oh well, it’s a fridge. A fucking fridge.

• Empathy
Reactions: Hendrick's

Kagey K

Dec 18, 2013
I was there F5ing, sold out immediately. Bots
See that tweet of the one that supposedly bought 160?

Its a fuckin mini mini fridge. Plus Greenberg said most of the stock would be available in store so hopefully that helps some.

I don’t get a chance to get beaten by bots until Dec, hopefully my luck is better than some here. I thought I’d be able to casually go online and get it after preorders go live, but I guess I’ll be sitting there F5ing for fun.

Reactions: DavidGzz

BigBooper

Feb 28, 2018
These retailers somehow need to exclude these bot orders from refunds. Make the scalpers be stuck with them if they don't sell.

Reactions: GriffinCorp

Jemm

Jan 11, 2017
I wonder if Microsoft will release sales data clearly. It would be a shame, if they hid the numbers among the Surface numbers. Shareholders are really interested in this data.

/jk

DavidGzz

Jan 7, 2018
Dang, I can keep my protein shakes cool when traveling and even charge things by plugging them into it. $99 is a bargain.