• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metaphor: ReFantazio Releases on October 11 | Pre Orders now open

Gexxy1

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Because I like romance? And I'm hardly the only one. Atlus has had a habit of putting it into a lot of their games, not just Persona.
I love Persona but there is not actual romance because your character silence and there is not much chemistry between and MC and romantic partners, especially compare to something like Tifa and Cloud or Yuna and Tidus.

I disagree. A large part of the game is about forging bonds. Romance is one form of a bond, one of the most significant ones at that.
In this game the bond is mostly their support for election to take the throne, that one of the big reason why in this you are traveling between cities to increase your popularly and get support, basically similar to our election campaign.

In fact in this world they think our world is paradise, I wouldn't be surprised they took out election system applied to their own.

u-s-elections-presidential-handshake.jpg
handshake-atlus.gif

Last edited:

Elios83

Looking forward to this game but I must say that the art style they chose is really difficult to be transposed effectively with the huge technical limitations their engine has.
The game looks like a brown mess a lot of times. For now I'll wait to preorder.

Top Bottom