• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melon's Declassified GAF Survival Guide

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
rRqIFIm.jpg

"We would never invite AIDS Courtney into the clique...."

Thabass

Wonderful thread, Melon Melon !

I think one thing that should be mentioned that, if you are a newbie, try to lurk more than post. I know that seems like standard internet etiquette, but I sometimes see in certain communities that people try to post right away than trying to learn how a community flows. For a while, I didn't post here because I wanted to see how it flowed and wanted to be more comfortable knowing the ins and outs of the community at large.

I'm not saying you should be lurking all the time, but definitely take the time to read, listen, and get a feel for the community rather than just posting and hope it sticks.

PS: If you're new here and want to get your feet wet, be sure to introduce yourself here.
PPS: If you're coming from...other parts of the internet and were banned here before, use this thread to discuss your previous ban.
PPPS: If you see a thread or user you like, consider giving them gold!

Last edited:
Rule 25: In any SEGA thread, posters should not devolve to shitting about Sonic games and that the past was better when it doesn't relate to the news or topic.

The amount of Times you see a post regarding "Where is Sonic 3/K, GA2, SoR 1" in the Mini thread or a post talking about bad SEGA/Sonic/the management are now is getting old.

I don't mind critiques for missing games or that the nostalgia is gone but I swear the same 4 messages are spouted out in those threads.

Being nice should be common sense unless a poster internationally tries to upset people, I agree.

Weilthain

Banned
Rule 25: In any SEGA thread, posters should not devolve to shitting about Sonic games and that the past was better when it doesn't relate to the news or topic.

The amount of Times you see a post regarding "Where is Sonic 3/K, GA2, SoR 1" in the Mini thread or a post talking about bad SEGA/Sonic/the management are now is getting old.

I don't mind critiques for missing games or that the nostalgia is gone but I swear the same 4 messages are spouted out in those threads.

Being nice should be common sense unless a poster internationally tries to upset people, I agree.
New sonic games are shit though that’s why it’s funny.not sonic mania

Top Bottom