• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melissa Joan Hart is my new THICC mommy Christmas MILF, and Mario Lopez is gonna be our Lifetime CUCK (Lots of pictures!! WOW!!)

teezzy

Banned
This thread is cringier than the pixie gun maniac whatever ms one. GG Spike.

im doing my best trying GIF by Look Human

teezzy

Banned
There's also her Maxim spread from October 1999. You guys can Google for more pictures. Don't want this to turn into a fetish thread lol

throwback-thursday-october-1999---melissa-joan-hart.jpg

If there ever was a face of a woman perfect to describe a word in a dictionary : ordinary / average / unknown / mentally challenged

Last edited:

Liamario

Banned
There's also her Maxim spread from October 1999. You guys can Google for more pictures. Don't want this to turn into a fetish thread lol

throwback-thursday-october-1999---melissa-joan-hart.jpg
That is rendered null and void by reality.

Photoshop will not make the reality be any more than average.

Tuff McNutt

I don't remember thinking much of her back in the TGIF days. But she is a dead ringer for one of my GFs in college, so I must have thought she was hot.

She can still catch it now.

teezzy

Banned
Agree, she's pretty. Most of the men's fitness cover models on this site only fuck victoria's secret models though so good job not posting 2020 pics (hint she's getting old.)

She's a 44 year old mother of three kids. She's bound to have aged some, but looks great all things considered. People are free to have their opinions, but I'm so grateful to see her aging well and moving onto a directors role rather than mess herself up with plastic surgery ,etc

eto_c04_melissa_joan_hart_111720.jpg

zeioIIDX

Wonder what Fergface is up to these days. Anyway, man...Clarissa Explains It All takes me back! I always wanted that iguana in a sandbox named Elvis lol.

Her non-existent upper lip kinda bugs me, but it's not terrible. I do agree it's nice that she's aged.. uh appropriately? I guess.

Clarissa and Sabrina were the shit when I was a kid, loved those shows.

Top Bottom