• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's® Spicy Chicken McNuggets®

Pejo

Basically the added spice is there to help you shit them out even quicker with the bonus possibility of 10% burn damage to your anus.

0 nutrition
+100% digestion speed
+10% possibility of burn damage
Yea these are not kind on the way out. They're not even that spicy when you're eating them.

To the trash they go. I wish McD's would bring back those Fish McBites. Those damn things were delicious dipped in Frank's Red Hot.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
But the tag said cringe?

pVrKDfP.png

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Basically the added spice is there to help you shit them out even quicker with the bonus possibility of 10% burn damage to your anus.

0 nutrition
+100% digestion speed

0? Don't they have a good amount of protein in them? I know a McChkcken - mayo use to be my go to after workouts when I was a poor college kid. $1 and something like 28grams of protein.

Last edited:

Quasicat

I love the new spicy nuggets, but the new spicy sauce just isn’t for me. I did try the new nuggets with some sweet and sour sauce and it was awesome! Almost had a General Tsoa’s vibe to it. I’ll bet that the Szechuan sauce would be amazing with the spicy nuggets, but unfortunately, we’ll never know.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
My foodie friends say the spiciest option isn't even that spicy, so I'll probably pass and get Korean fried chicken instead.

Yea these are not kind on the way out. They're not even that spicy when you're eating them.

To the trash they go. I wish McD's would bring back those Fish McBites. Those damn things were delicious dipped in Frank's Red Hot.
Aren't McNuggets mostly cod anyway?

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I haven't eaten a chicken nugget of any sort since I was a kid. Never felt the need

That doesn't count tenders

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
Saw these on the menu and was intrigued. Really id rather have spicy nuggets at Chick-fil-a, but it’s hit or miss whether a particular location offers them.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

0 nutrition
+100% digestion speed

This is the weirdest thing to ever give me Mass Effect 1 flashbacks. My highest praises are in order.

• Strength
Reactions: GHG

HoodWinked

I kind of like mcdonald's nuggets though I probably haven't had them in over a year. The coating is not like most nuggets and more of the batter variety you see with fish and chips.

They're mostly skin, I used to work in a factory that made them
I remember 20 years ago when I was very small my cousin told me about them being fish but what they did then and what they do now could also be very different. Though I'll believe you over my cousin if you got work exp.

highrider

Banned
I tried them, the nuggets were pretty good but I didn’t like the spicy sauce. I’ll need to try again with a sweet sauce because at least the nuggets I got were fairly spicy, much more than like Wendys.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I had McNuggets once in the 90s and hated them. They had this weird taste compared to other nuggets, and even though no nuggets are 100% real chicken, McNuggets always tasted like less chicken than all the rest. I thought they tasted awful.

I always thought Wendy’s were the best when I used to eat this crap.

Ememee

I tried them recently, they suck.

I echo what people said: Wendy’s, chick-fil-a, Jack in the crack, even fricken burger kings are better BUT at least my local Mickey D’s have brought back their “Hot ‘N Spicy” sandwich. And at that price, it’a pretty damn good.

DavidGzz

0? Don't they have a good amount of protein in them? I know a McChkcken - mayo use to be my go to after workouts when I was a poor college kid. $1 and something like 28grams of protein.

Nope, you need to eat 12 of them for 30g of protein and that comes with 540 calories. Not terrible but the ratio isn't too good. I need to try these soon.

Mossybrew

They had this weird taste compared to other nuggets, and even though no nuggets are 100% real chicken, McNuggets always tasted like less chicken than all the rest. I thought they tasted awful.

Yeah, let's be real, McNuggets are an abomination, they taste like processed cardboard, you can eat them because you slather them in sauce and just taste the sauce. For some reason every 5 years or so I get the urge to try them again, and always wonder WTF I was thinking.

Top Bottom