• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom 4 reportedly leaked on Twitch

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://exputer.com/marvel-vs-capcom-4-leaked-on-twitch/

Marvel-vs-Capcom-4-Twitch-Leak.jpg.webp

First seen by robertman21 on Reddit, the secret disclosing party here is Twitch. A couple of Twitter users have spotted the streaming platform enlist Marvel vs Capcom 4 in their list of games. This involves Lythero who just tweeted the following.

Lythero-on-Twitter.png.webp

What could this mean for the months to come is indefinite, unfortunately. The latest installment in the series is Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite and this title came out back in 2017. Comparatively, this game wasn’t received as well as other parts of the franchise, and this is one reason why fans want a sequel.

Areiz

Banned
Source: https://exputer.com/marvel-vs-capcom-4-leaked-on-twitch/

Marvel-vs-Capcom-4-Twitch-Leak.jpg.webp

First seen by robertman21 on Reddit, the secret disclosing party here is Twitch. A couple of Twitter users have spotted the streaming platform enlist Marvel vs Capcom 4 in their list of games. This involves Lythero who just tweeted the following.

Lythero-on-Twitter.png.webp

What could this mean for the months to come is indefinite, unfortunately. The latest installment in the series is Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite and this title came out back in 2017. Comparatively, this game wasn’t received as well as other parts of the franchise, and this is one reason why fans want a sequel.
They ever thinking about a Marvel vs someone else?

Strider311

I’d rather have them make two fighting games: one that is every Marvel character and one that is every Capcom character. Now THOSE would be something.

MiguelItUp

But... Has anyone ever trolled with a fake game before? Is this real? Which is it?! 😭

Real talk, grain of salt. But I'd want it so bad.

Last edited:

GreatnessRD

let it die, just give me Capcom vs Snk 3, or snk2 remastered and i will buy it ASAP!
I've come to turns that Capcom are whores and don't want us to be happy. CVS3 just doesn't appear that it'll ever happen.

However, I can definitely get behind an SNK 2 remaster.

Bridges

This doesn't seem real, but I'd be there day 1 for a new entry that's closer to UMvC3 than MvC: Infinite.

MrMephistoX

Infinite was garbage. If that's the direction it's headed, forget 4.
I finite really wasn’t garbage though gameplay wise. It just suffered from licensing bullshit which limited the roster and turned off fans. It just isn’t Marvel without Wolverine and Magneto. Chun-Ali’s face meme got fixed in the final build but the demo was atrocious.

In general though fighters should go F2P if they want to stay relevant with the mainstream.

Last edited:
Knowing how terrible SFV launched, Capcom should REALLY focus on a single fighter at a time, at least in terms of launching them. Make sure the first one's good to go with the netcode, content, balance etc. and then maybe when Season 2 of that comes along, release the other fighter.

But...why would any confirmation of MvC4 come through a Twitch listing? Sounds like BS.

Dr_Salt

Knowing how terrible SFV launched, Capcom should REALLY focus on a single fighter at a time, at least in terms of launching them. Make sure the first one's good to go with the netcode, content, balance etc. and then maybe when Season 2 of that comes along, release the other fighter.

But...why would any confirmation of MvC4 come through a Twitch listing? Sounds like BS.
Thats exactly what they are doing. In fact, we are only getting 1 fighter this gen according to the leak. Capcom just doesn't take risks anymore. Its all about their cashcows.

futurama78

Banned

There used to be a fighting game community there.

I wish the new game's art style will be a cell-shaded version of the classic 2D sprite-based games but in the quality of the new Guilty Gear.

Labolas

I don't see it happening after the debacle of Infinite.
I finite really wasn’t garbage though gameplay wise. It just suffered from licensing bullshit which limited the roster and turned off fans. It just isn’t Marvel without Wolverine and Magneto. Chun-Ali’s face meme got fixed in the final build but the demo was atrocious.

In general though fighters should go F2P if they want to stay relevant with the mainstream.
Mmm, I can see this likely being the future of FGs, sadly

Top Bottom