• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios’ Secret Invasion | Official Trailer | Disney+

Konnor

Goddamnit I fucking love Samuel Jackson and I know he's gonna have fun with this one, I wanted to avoid Marvel crap from now on especially if it's show but this looks kinda good. I might check it out if user reviews are good.

Tieno

I hope they write it to Samuel L Jackson vibe and make him a bad motherfucker. None of this cheesy tongue in cheek crap

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Looks like a more grounded thriller than what Marvel typically cranks out. I am digging what I am seeing.

dr_octagon

Banned
It was me Nick, the author of all your pain.
hans GIF

sol_bad

Why can't they just make both series as one show? Do multiple stories per scene or something.

We don't know because we don't know what the overarching story is between both shows. But I assume the Armor Wars show is a direct result of whatever happens in Secret Wars.

Valedix

I predict it will be non stop talking for like first 3-4 episodes then episode 5 will be all action and last episode will be rushed as hell

Lunarorbit

Sorry for the necrobump but I'm on the last issue of secret invasion... And it sucks.

It's an 8 issue miniseries from 2008 by Brian Michael bendis.

The artwork is rough; if you've ever read the walking dead after the first couple of issues, it looks like that. Very heavy line work makes it look like a first draft oftentimes. Coupled with muted colors it just looks washed out.

The story though is where it real shines... a turd. Doesn't feel like the stakes are high cause they are always high. Lots of jobbers coming out of the woodwork from The Initiative.

There's supposed to be a sense of paranoia and dread not knowing who is a skrull. This is non existent. Captain marvel gets shot with a laser gun cause nick fury thought she was a skrull. That's almost the entire intrigue into who is actually a skrull as soon Super skrull show up for a big battle.

The show has to be better than this wet fart noise.

Trilobit

What's with the obsession with wet farts in this thread?

---

Anyhow, does anyone know if the 5 minute preview has been uploaded to youtube yet?

jYg4SRz.png

This looks really boring. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know but I really don't like the newer Marvel movies at all. Maybe I would like the new Guardians of the Galaxy but I haven't seen that. The first GOTG was great and more of a Star Wars movie than the new Star Wars movies.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
This looks really boring. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know but I really don't like the newer Marvel movies at all. Maybe I would like the new Guardians of the Galaxy but I haven't seen that. The first GOTG was great and more of a Star Wars movie than the new Star Wars movies.

Guardians 3 is GREAT! One of the better Marvel movies in a long while!

Secret Invasion looks to be more like Winter Soldier.

Top Bottom