• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marcus Rashford Sends a letter and a PS5 to a 9 years old boy

Are you a Manchester United fan?

• Total voters

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Last edited:

kingkenny76

Honestly speaking he just sent it privately, but the boy and his family exposed him = media picked it up. Great effort from both sides as football is made what it is now because of the money of the fans.
Once you clicked on the Liverpool site that's all that matters

Good Morning Smile GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Riky

$MSFT
I don't like Football either, but NFL? :messenger_anxious:
They call it Football but rarely use their feet, that's padded Rugby, my friend.
Also, it's coming home.

Well I've been watching England obviously but the NFL is nothing like rugby, way more tactical with more varying skill sets and the NFL isn't all played in front of you like rugby, so you need the padding as you can be hit from anywhere.
Plus the actual real Salary cap and draft process make it a much more competitive sport.

Mr Moose

Well I've been watching England obviously but the NFL is nothing like rugby, way more tactical with more varying skill sets and the NFL isn't all played in front of you like rugby, so you need the padding as you can be hit from anywhere.
Plus the actual real Salary cap and draft process make it a much more competitive sport.
But why do they call it Football? :messenger_anxious: One of life's many mysteries.

sircaw

Banned
i tried to watch it, but it always seems so fast, as in the plays. There is no continuity to it, stop-start x5 break then watch the adverts, just admit it your doing it for that or the cheerleaders, does the game have cheerleaders still, is it allowed in today's world.

the last bit is not political don't ban me FFS, Cry "lollipop_disappointed:

Riky

$MSFT
i tried to watch it, but it always seems so fast, as in the plays. There is no continuity to it, stop-start x5 break then watch the adverts, just admit it your doing it for that or the cheerleaders, does the game have cheerleaders still, is it allowed in today's world.

the last bit is not political don't ban me FFS, Cry "lollipop_disappointed:

Come and meet me at the Jets game this year at the Spurs ground and I'll explain everything to you.....

Top Bottom