• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luna Abyss: Announcement Trailer

Kuranghi

Returnal this from whence it came, its a meer Echo of previous games. Nah just being a pie, looks pretty nice for a low budget afair, I'm sure lots of people will love this art style/tone.

I have to admit, I did get a bit of a kick out of the pronounciation of moooooooon though, absolutely reminiscent of this:

Holy mother of puppies I need a time machine to go back and chat her up when she looked like that, CHRIST. What a fool Wayne was to turn her down there...

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out this exclusive new gameplay trailer for upcoming bullet-hell FPS, Luna Abyss. Here's a look at the game's mysterious environments, some action-packed combat, dialogue, and more.

Luna Abyss is Bonsai Collective's debut game. Play as a prisoner who's been sentenced to explore a megastructure deep inside an alien moon. Recover forgotten technology from within the Abyss, and take orders from your artificial prison guard, Aylin as you venture deeper. Luna Abyss is coming to PS5 and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store. It's available to wishlist now.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Explore the foreboding, mysterious world of Luna Abyss in this trailer for the upcoming narrative-driven, first-person action-adventure game. Discover a vast, derelict colony; deep within the belly of an ominous mimic moon. Fight twisted cosmic horrors in intense, fast-paced, bullet-hell combat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom