• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: MW3 (2023) via PS5 store

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Modern Warfare 3 Cod GIF by Call of Duty

It’s better than reviews make it seem (IGN’s 6/10) but I’m not going to say it’s a good campaign either.

The places you’re in are places like
  • Verdansk
  • Kastovia
  • Urzikstan
  • Place Dalida 75018 Paris, France
You got to give them credit for things like graphics, the massively upgraded graphics, how many years did people demand this? They also tried really hard to make the gameplay refined and they should be rewarded for that.

Go Modern Warfare 3 GIF by Call of Duty

The story is either poorly written or written well depending on the gamer, you defuse bombs, shoot and air press enemies that are a threat, the standard COD game.
IMG-4105.jpg

Pretty low scores from a well respected franchise.

The length isn’t an issue for me, at 5 hours and places like the dam, prison, and launch sites offer good quality missions.

The menus for the “COD HQ” needs a rebrand honestly, loading up a single game use to be common now activison bundled every cod from the last 10 years into one hub it’s weird.

The multiplayer is about doing just enough to pass the test, the ranking system and maps are all there and that’s all that matters.

What did GAF think of Modern Warfare 3?

Cornbread78

Worst lobby balancing in any MP I've played in 15+ years with everyone jumping around like bunny rabbits or sliding around like it takes place on a frozen lake, but hey, it's still the same addictive CoD gameplay

Kerotan

Worst lobby balancing in any MP I've played in 15+ years with everyone jumping around like bunny rabbits or sliding around like it takes place on a frozen lake, but hey, it's still the same addictive CoD gameplay
At this point even players who are ass have sweaty movement. My friends are like 0.8kd on resurgence and most of the lobby moves like that.

clarky

Gold Member
They removed most of that for MW2 and the game was worse for it, hence the reverse course. Much better now.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I have Black Ops Cold War and Modern Warfare 2 (the OG and the 2022 title).
I played the beta for MW3 and it seems fun and I liked the MW2 maps being put in at launch. However, if I do buy it then I'm going to wait until the price is $40 or less because it's just DLC to me.
I don't care about the campaigns so it's all about multiplayer to me.

Top Bottom