• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Lol]Cheesy Youtube mobile game ad - Warpath

Shai-Tan

Banned
They must be making a ridiculous amount of money or marketing like that is required to break through the thousand other games competing to farm users with microtransactions

Cattlyst

Saw this on YouTube the other day. I usually click off ads as soon as I can but I had to watch the entire thing, the production is crazy. Knew it was for some crappy mobile game but they must be making bank to afford ads like that.

bbeach123

Lilith is a chinese company with alread 2 heavy hitter mobile game (soon to be 3 I guess) .

Afk arena make like 1,45 bil in 2020 . (revenue)
Rise of kingdoms make like 1,1 bil total since 2018 .(revenue)

For comparison Fortnite make 5 bil in 2020 .(revenue)

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
I see this ad every now and then while playing other mobile games, and I won't lie, it's a damn well made trailer. But then there are also like 10 other "gameplay" trailers for this game, each showing completely different thing a.k.a. false advertising at its fines, they kill all the hype/interest built by this live action trailer.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Kids are going to join the army 10 years from now expecting to have epic running-at-each-other battles like how games and media portray war and they will go through all the training and then be stationed somewhere and they just get told to sit in a bunker and remote control a robot with an xbox controller and its actually less exciting than the games.

Top Bottom