• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P - Official Gameplay Trailer | IGN Fan Fest 2023

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

Check out the latest gameplay trailer for upcoming soulslike game, Lies of P. Inspired by the familiar story of Pinocchio, Lies of P is an action souls-like game set in a cruel, dark Belle Époque world.

national theatre dance GIF

Punished Miku

Gold Member
They've definitely nailed the art style and overall design. Animations look intricate but not like they slow down gameplay at all. All looks very snappy and responsive. Will just come down to how it feels to play and the difficulty balancing.

jaysius

Banned
Incredible that this is coming to GamePass, this is so exciting.

2023 is shaping up to be a good year already for gaming.

Meanwhile, anyone looking for a fix try Steel Rising if you can get it on sale.

Pejo

First non-FROM souls game to actually nail the atmosphere component, IMO. Looks great, hoping it's fun to play.

simpatico

Hope it's good, for me no Souls Like has captured the feel. Even enough for me to finish the game. Looking at you Surge, Mortal Shell, Lords of the Fallen etc. Hopefully they won't follow suit. The art looks great.

Hohenheim

Looks like the attacks have a lot more weight to them now,compared to earlier trailers. That's very important in games like these. Game pass going hard on the "souls" formula this year with Wu Long and this one. Brilliant.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Looks hot. Got some Nightmare Creatures vibes with the enemies getting torn to pieces.

Last edited:
Top Bottom