• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT|

Where is my Lego GAF at?

I lament the loss of the true LEGO |OT| in the OT Community forum. May this thread serve as a temporary home for us Lego fanatics until the OT forum gates are re-opened.

First and foremost, this thread should be dedicated to Lego games, as this is the gaming sub-forum.

However, I don't think that discussion of general Lego designs & news would be outside the scope of this thread, if counter-balanced with enough Lego gaming discussion. I'd expect both to be fair game until we get our old home back.

My latest Lego update: I just picked up Lego SW for Steam and have started my playthrough. I've started Lego SW at least 3 times before and can never seem to motivate myself to play past the first few Episode I missions. Is it worthwhile to play through the saga?

On the general Lego front, I've got all the pieces to construct a Mk-II Viper ship from Battlestar Galactica.

Someone had a link to this MOC design in the OT thread --- maybe they can repost it?

I'd love to build CaveGod's AT-AT Walker MOC design ---- so expensive, though.

Iksenpets

Banned
12388743764_102c2ab04e_b.jpg

Bigfoot

Hopefully all the OT Community threads are resurrected when the "new OT" is opened. The Lego thread and NBA thread were my favorites to read even if I rarely posted in them.

Top Bottom