• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last second hype check: How excited are you for E3 2019?

How excited are you for E3 2019?

• No hype, may be the worst E3 for sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's around 2 hours until the first E3 conference starts, and there's been a mixed reaction on the web on whether this will be a good E3 conference or not based on several companies not coming in, some of the companies adopting controversial practices, and of course only 1 first-party company showing up.

There's also been some speculation on the quality of the games, so hypes been mixed this E3.

So how hyped are you this E3? Very hyped? Zero hyped? Expecting a decent show or disappointment?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm somewhat excited mostly for Nintendo and Square Enix E3 conference, I feel like those two are the only ones will show the games I would care about.

Last edited:

Meowzers

If it was a console release year I'd be hyped to the max, but I'm trying not to get in hysterics. With no Sony at E3 I feel Microsoft really has to make up for it in a way and have one of
the greatest E3's ever that will not only please their own fans but win over the die-hard Sony crowd. If that's achieved then it's all about delivering the promises.

If so then we could have one hell of a war on our hands.

Kadayi

Banned
Moderately excited. I don't think it's going to blow anyone's socks off but I'm very interested to see the new titles announced and also how others are developing.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
L090lvT.gif

Top Bottom