• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krobille announces he's leaving purple forum, possibly retiring later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member

BTpXw7L.jpeg

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm very curious how you can have ANY disagreements on era without catching a permaban.

"J.K. Rowling should be locked up for life for her TERF views!"

"I disagree, she should be locked up for life AND given tickle torture daily!"

"Good sir, we shall have to agree to disagree" [1 day ban for microaggressions and minimizing trans concerns]

Hudo

Klobrille means "toilet seat" in German.

Edit: Or actually, since "Klo" is more of a colloquialism for Toilet, it would probably be more apt to translate it as "loo seat" (if you're subject of the King) or "pot seat" (if you're subject of McDonalds)

Last edited:
Klobrille has been there A long time. He was an “Xbox insider” so to speak.

I have a feeling the fallout over what’s next for gaming at large and announcements that MS, Nintendo will make soon will shake people to their core.

I don't know that person, but if they are happy with that decision or it's making things better for them, I'm happy for that.

that place is a real mix bag. I browse it pretty often but I would never get an account over there. just too much drama and too sensitive with whatever they feel is important.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I heard this person was ALWAYS AN ALT-RIGHT CHUD anyway so GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH I SAY.

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

Kilau

Rest in piss toilet seat.

Klobrille means "toilet seat" in German.

Edit: Or actually, since "Klo" is more of a colloquialism for Toilet, it would probably be more apt to translate it as "loo seat" (if you're subject of the King) or "pot seat" (if you're subject of McDonalds)

Klobrille_Insta-768x768.jpg

Oh yeah McDonalds?

299817950_5579961075452282_7140551511797756817_n.jpg

eerik9000

Seeing the meltdowns of these terminally online Xbox fanboys is hilarous. There's a handful of them and they have spent the past decade voluntarily posting dozens of Xbox ads every day of their lives. They are not even fans of Microsoft as a gaming company or a publisher, nor Xbox as a game console, because these don't seem to be going away (yet), but rather they are very specifically fans of an idea that something is available on an Xbox console and not on competitors platform.

Maybe I've been looking at wrong places, but I have not seen such behaviour from Playstation or Nintendo fans, definitely not on this scale.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
You can't imagine how delighted I am that I'd never heard of this guy until all this Xbox going third party news broke.

In fact, the only part of the Xbox going third party news I truly regret is having to find out about people like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom