• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Dressing Up In Stellar Blade Is So Much Fun

Gp1

Shift Up, just announce that Eve is a lesbian...

Just do it, troll these guys at Kotaku, era, etc.

Sign Here GIF by Rob Zombie

Last edited:
I am going to advance a theory with zero proof. Bear in mind, I think any babbling drunk random dude at the pub has more credence in the discussion and review of video games than Kotaku ever will.

What if... what if management got a memo that a new and bizarre angle for articles is going to happen. The 50 guides a week is meant to weed people out, and eventually it will be this ride the hype wave AI garbage instead of a congo line of ragebait?

Basically, this is management attempting a hard pivot with AI as a last ditch effort and this is fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
That always sunny gif is so amazingly on point

always sunny is such amazing show, glad I started watching it this january (already seen 13 seasons)
Great show. That first episode tho… and watching it on Disney+ make it even more bizarre.

killatopak

Make up your fucking mind.
Do you know that people have different brains and think differently from each other even if they work in the same environment, right?
It’s Kotaku. Thinking differently means you’re subject to getting cancelled. They‘re doing friendly fire.

Last edited:

john2gr

It doesn't matter what you say, they played all of you like fools. By sharing the link, you basically increase their backlinks. So they'll get more traffic from Google. For people criticizing specific sites, some of you really do all they can to promote them and increase their visibility/Pagerank :p

Last edited:

Sentenza

fr man spinning nun-chucks in his grave.
Random trivia corner: did you guys know that Bruce Lee was far from a "lifetime-long nunchaku expert" as many seem to think, or a lover of the weapon?
He hardly ever crossed them for most of his life, until a Vietnamese friend showed them to him and taught him a few tricks.

He then started training with these and added the tool to his choreography because he thought this shit looked cool on camera, but his personal opinion was that as far as street weapons go they were pretty much rubbish.

Last edited:
... his personal opinion was that as far as street weapons go they were pretty much rubbish.
I am no weapons expert at all but a weapon that looks more dangerous to the wielder if he is no absolute expert seems objectively bad in any non choreographed fight or show. I am fairly certain even I could do damage with any sword, spear, axe etc back in middle ages paradise while I would probably knock myself out or something pretty fast if I tried to handle a nunchuck.

Sentenza

I am no weapons expert at all but a weapon that looks more dangerous to the wielder if he is no absolute expert seems objectively bad in any non choreographed fight or show. I am fairly certain even I could do damage with any sword, spear, axe etc back in middle ages paradise while I would probably knock myself out or something pretty fast if I tried to handle a nunchuck.
I even learned in my spare time to use them a bit and do some trick when I was a kid and I still agree with you.
Highly inefficient choice of weapon if you can get a hold on pretty much anything else.

Yonyx

Make up your fucking mind.

It’s Kotaku. Thinking differently means you’re subject to getting cancelled. They‘re doing friendly fire.

I refer to the facts, not to each one's prejudices. There are quite a few positive articles about Stellar Blade on Kotaku. So what you're saying is not true.

Not everyone who thinks differently belongs to a hive mind, as is often said around here (not everyone, I also don't think that the users of Neogaf are a hive mind).

StereoVsn

You're expecting everybody to recognize something from like 40+ years ago...
If you are in the business of writing, and we are talking about something this iconic, of course I would expect you to recognize this. Not talking about everyone, but someone who is a writer even for a gaming publication.

How could you not recognize Law’s Tekken outfit? I mean do you even game!?

kiphalfton

If you are in the business of writing, and we are talking about something this iconic, of course I would expect you to recognize this. Not talking about everyone, but someone who is a writer even for a gaming publication.

How could you not recognize Law’s Tekken outfit? I mean do you even game!?

Clearly they have brain damage. Have more sympathy.

BigBeauford

I understand that some people dislike certain news sites, but this I'm not clicking on a site blows the fuse. Don't be such a petty, parsimonious cunt.

Quentin used Bruce Lee's jumpsuit in Kill Bill, then portrayed Bruce lee as a wanker in Once upon a time in Hollywood. So, better call it Uma Thurman's yellow jumpsuit.

GIA7npSbAAAxvaO.jpg

Top Bottom