• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koshien 2015 | Japan National High School Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

You kinda get the feeling that Hokkai is going to push fate too far and get blown out

And there we go

Kind of how high school baseball is. Still, I've always wanted to watch Koshien just to see what the level of play is.

The second round on is usually fairly high level.

This one has been a slop fest so far. Looks like Hokkai is intent to prove me wrong lol.

You kinda get the feeling that Hokkai is going to push fate too far and get blown out

And there we go

How did this team win South fucking Hokkaido? One of the hardest regions to win in the country. Wish we could have seen them with their Ace but it's not looking likely, Yamamoto is all over the place.

Monumma

I may have dreamt it, but wasnt this year mbs site the pink/black one? I think they had pitchf/x or whatever it is called, too.

And of course i missed 2 run while i was looking for it, let's see what happens with the bases loaded.

edit: 3run game. It's not over yet.

I may have dreamt it, but wasnt this year mbs site the pink/black one? I think they had pitchf/x or whatever it is called, too.

And of course i missed 2 run while i was looking for it, let's see what happens with the bases loaded.

It was pink/black/white but didn't have Pitch/fx IIRC.

They aren't doing the fundamentals well and those balls were getting hit hard.

Ace may turn it around.

Not Hokkai's ace, spot starter. Ace got hurt in prefecturals. Giving him rest.

Oh he came out, just saw that lol, nevermind!

Shame the Ace couldn't get the much needed off day.

Ah well, Hokkai should, SHOULD, be able to come back.

Catcher needs stick-em on his glove.

Monumma

1 Squeeze scored. Another one incoming? Yes.

edit: for some reason i thought it was first and third again, nvm.

Beckx

Yeah, its pretty much over unless Kagoshima's pitchers melt in the heat wave. Which could happen but yeah.

Still going to watch it play out but unfortunately will miss the two next games.

Yeah, its pretty much over unless Kagoshima's pitchers melt in the heat wave. Which could happen but yeah.

Still going to watch it play out but unfortunately will miss the two next games.

Yeah I can't even watch it play out. Ah well, hopefully can watch all the games tomorrow.

Later folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom