• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Klowns From Outer Space The Game announced

anthony2690

Banned
Well this is wildly unexpected.

Not for me though, but I'm surprised this IP is being brought back for use.

I think the killer klowns might even be before my time too!

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.

cute babies GIF

Mr Hyde

First multiplayer game I'm legit excited for. Never thought Killer Klowns would return like this. Megaton.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.

1988, how old are you son?

NickFire

I cannot believe someone / something is financing / developing a game based on this IP. That is hilarious. And I absolutely have to try it someday. Saw the movie many times as a kid.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
I cannot believe someone / something is financing / developing a game based on this IP. That is hilarious. And I absolutely have to try it someday. Saw the movie many times as a kid.
The IP is strong at Halloween horror nights at universal studios they have a whole section dedicated to it

NickFire

The IP is strong at Halloween horror nights at universal studios they have a whole section dedicated to it
Learn something new every day I guess. But to be clear, I'm not knocking the IP. Just processing my shock that someone, other than me, even remembers it. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Looks great and finally something kind of new/original. Too many zombie/horror themed games at gamescom. At least this one injects some humor into the genre.

gamer82

great another favourite turned into a multiplayer game, it would be nice to have an actual story game based on all these horror properties.

RavageX

Im surprised people even know what this is. Not into these types of games, but I hope they do it justice.

Top Bottom