• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Bozos Adds Record $13 Billion in Single Day to Fortune (His Ex-wife earned $4.6 Billion in a single-day as well for no good reason other than...)

SpartanN92

Banned
Imagine pussy literally costing you billions like that. I can imagine going to Kate Upton and saying “I will pay you $100,000,000” for one night with you but wow his wife got the deal of a lifetime and she’s not even good looking.

Max_Po

Banned
Jeff got a pretty bad taste in ladies... he is dating a fucking dead rasin with plastic surgery now...

jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-july-2019-simon-stacpoole-offside-getty-1068x712.jpg

jeff-bezos-sues.jpg

Old Retro

I always thought with that money, he should make himself into the 1999/Y2K version of Brad Pitt. Instead he's a crosseyed dickhead?!? 🤪

llien

Having a vagina that she used to insert Jeff Bozos' penis inside and then divorced him to become the richest woman of the world.......

Well, he wasn't that rich when she married him.
And while I agree it was exclusively him making his fortune, she's not what you made her look like.

Even Gate's wife isn't (although it's funny when she donates things like 1 billion for fighting female oppression in US).

Jeff got a pretty bad taste in ladies... he is dating a fucking dead rasin with plastic surgery now...

jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-july-2019-simon-stacpoole-offside-getty-1068x712.jpg

jeff-bezos-sues.jpg
Welp, remember what happened to that guy, who had kink for younger women? They called him Epstein, I think.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
So Bezos has gotten insanely rich off this lockdown hoax. He's made tens of billions of dollars in the past six months. One of the things he owns is the Washington Post. The Washington Post, every single day, posts article after article about how we need to keep everything locked down indefinitely. His newspaper is advocating for policies that are making him insanely rich while the rest of the country suffers. Is anyone talking about this!?! Am I the only one who finds this to be insanely corrupt and suspicious?

Beta gonna beta.

Last edited:
The motherfucker looks like Mr Magoo but with his money he can date anyone ih the world and still has bad taste. lmao
Looks like she stole some of my ass fat and put them on her lips, but I think they disagreed on the distribution.
That's a dude on the left, isn't it?
Reptilians have a different understanding of beauty.
Big yikes. You guys are now on Bezos’s list. It was nice knowing you.

Turnt

He’s still the richest man in the world. His ex-wife of 25 years and mother of his children getting a chunk of his wealth isn’t affecting him in any meaningful way.

On some level he was able to achieve what he was able to because she was (presumably) looking after the kids. If it was money he made before they were married that would be one thing. But she was there before that.

TigerKnee

I mean good on him making all that money. With THAT much money, he could be a lot more charitable with it. Lots of people suffering in this world now...

DESTROYA

I have no problem him making even this disgusting amount of money . I do have issues with him using his position of power to influence politics owning the Washington post

On some level he was able to achieve what he was able to because she was (presumably) looking after the kids. If it was money he made before they were married that would be one thing. But she was there before that.
Yeah and its not like she was some slouch. Princeton grad. Worked at De Shaw. Packed it up moved across country with him and worked at Amazon as their first accountant. Other wives may have been you crazy that'll never work lets stay in Ny and watch how horrible the Knicks are.

Last edited:
She was with him from day one. She is not some gold digging person who swooped in to get that sweet sweet cash. Lets cut the bullshit down a bit as any male or female that has been with their partner before a business should be able to get a fair shake at what the marriage provided during the marriage.

I do not know her story but I believe she is a writer herself and also helped at the beginning with the company.

Blond

Banned
Why do we keep talking about bozos like he's Jesus? The idea that amazon carries the world just sounds crazy.

What do people even buy from Amazon now? I stopped ordering most things that aren't official a long time ago when I ordered a bottle holder for my bike and the bottle had a note that warned me of the taste and to use baking soda and lemon to remove it.

It's basically Wish.com with better shipping now.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Imagine pussy literally costing you billions like that. I can imagine going to Kate Upton and saying “I will pay you $100,000,000” for one night with you but wow his wife got the deal of a lifetime and she’s not even good looking.

I think Jeff’s gonna be ok.

Also I know this a bro thread but a wife is more than pussy. Her friends who need a good railing because they’re in their 30s and single are pussy but a wife is a wife bruh

Last edited:

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Neither of them worked hard enough to get ALL that money. When it comes to reward for effort they are a lot closer together than to the average worker.

MrS

Banned
Good on him. He deserves every cent. Fuck the jealous haters. Everybody would love to be in his position.

Last edited:
So Bezos has gotten insanely rich off this lockdown hoax. He's made tens of billions of dollars in the past six months. One of the things he owns is the Washington Post. The Washington Post, every single day, posts article after article about how we need to keep everything locked down indefinitely. His newspaper is advocating for policies that are making him insanely rich while the rest of the country suffers. Is anyone talking about this!?! Am I the only one who finds this to be insanely corrupt and suspicious?

Beta gonna beta.
You’re right the virus was a hoax

Top Bottom