• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Bezos' is sending his Girlfriend to Space

GymWolf

Hard to deny that.

Completely unrelated question, when I was in Sicily there were open street catacombs. Girlfriend said teens would drink in them (they were everywhere, from roads mostly) Said people would get lost and die as they went so far and they didn't know the way back. Her words, I never went in any as they were mostly in the road and Sicilian drivers take no prisoners.

Just curious, loved Sicily just never got the chance to explore. Kinda locked down to the family (who were amazing, 'barro da cazzo', thought they shocked me. I just played along. A meal with dicks around you, didn't bother me but they thought i'd be outraged. Just ate the shit meal, then off to Mt. Etna for more tourist trinkets

Not gonna lie, loved every moment. Sicily is a gem. Would go back in a heartbeat. Would need a reason though, she was an ex, i'd be completely lost without a lover protection. Stunning city, easily one of my best holidays ever. Her ex was jailed as being mafia, her cousin was a massive kick boxer. Was bodyguard.

Wild shit. Nothing ever happened.

Sicily though is gorgeous, both the people, food and lifestyle.

The driving not so much.
The closest thing to open catacombs where people get lost is something like this, old city underground tunnels, my city was completely covered by lava in the year 1669, it was the most devastating vulcan eruption in history, i think even worse than pompei, very strange that fucking nobody know this.
You can see the old city under the new city

x107.jpg

Last edited:

Ionian

The closest thing to open catacombs where people get lost is something like this, old city underground tunnels, my city was completely covered by lava in the year 1669, it was the most devastating vulcan eruption in history, i think even worse than pompei, very strange that fucking nobody know this.
You can see the old city under the new city

x107.jpg

Jesus that's awful but awesome history at the same time. Bloody love Italy, well mostly Sicily. Hard fuckers but hearts of gold. Mainland Italy, no interest, gimme the real danger ;)

Top Bottom