• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeet Shroff - (Sony Santa Monica) Teasing Reveal

EDMIX

New IP, Sony will continue the model they normally do which is each 1st party studio creating at least 1 new ip + building on an existing franchise from the previous gen later in the new generation. Its probably to soon to be another God of war yet.

Maybe, I'm not sure. Sony Santa Monica is also a huge studio, as in they work on many games at once helping many studios. Like how they worked with Ready At Dawn with The Order 1886. So for all we know, 1 half of the studio is working on God Of War 2, the other half is working on a new IP.

Could be both.

I actually hope its a new IP or The Getaway 3, I know the studio is on the other side of the pond, but they could be working with another Sony studio in the UK or something lol

Elder Legend Elder Legend That is the most logical thing to do, but regardless of what we call the Lost Legacy, it still exist as a Uncharted game released this gen. So Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy and The Last Of Us 2.

So next gen we likely could see a new IP, ending of that gen The Last Of Us 3 and another title like Lost Legacy was or something. (Uncharted 5 very much could also exist, but I think Sony will have a new team working on it like the team they are building right now)

Last edited:
Top Bottom